2014 UBS Chinese Grand Prix

Did I hear the announcers right?

Mercedes are going to take RBR to high court over their aero package?
No, you didn't hear them right.

McLaren are taking Red Bull to the High Court over a contract dispute. McLaren claim they have a contract with one of Red Bull's staff members to join McLaren, but Red Bull are blocking the move.

They just showed four views there was no room to the left of Vettel, but the room to the right was closing and the quickness of the move was a bad idea considering how quickly the wedge would have closed.

There was room when Massa made the move, Alonso turned right after Massa was already there. It's a racing incident and both are to blame but Alonso more from me.

There was room when Massa made the move, Alonso turned right after Massa was already there. It's a racing incident and both are to blame but Alonso more from me.

I wasn't saying it wasn't one. But taking the racing line which Alonso did and not expecting a car to try and split you and Vettel doesn't make it nearly his fault, more so Massa but I'd say not enough to punish any one. Thus a racing incident.

whats with rosbergs front left? Why doesnt it have the yellow markings? looks weird

Because Bottas and him tangled.

It appeared as if they didn't have the tyres ready, but what was the deal with not being able to put the tyre in place? It seemed as if they had a problem with the wheel nut or something.

Back