2014 UBS Chinese Grand Prix

I was having a slight lie-in. :P Hopefully this race will be as good as last week, all the good races seem to happen when I don't watch.

I'm hoping it's a good scrap for second because I think the chances of a Hamilton mishap are fairly remote.

Nah, Rosberg will have him in his sights, that's my prediction. It will be a long strategy based battle, because I don't see Rosberg getting any where further than third on the first lap.

Its dry now, but Martin just said there's a damp feeling in the air on his grid walk..

I'm no soothsayer. With a dry race, at the start, I see Nico into 2nd Vettel grabs 3rd until getting passed on the 3rd lap down the front straight by Hulkenberg.

Hamilton
Rosberg
Hulkenberg
Ricciardo
Button
Alonso
Vettel
Magnussen
Massa
Kvyat
Like I would know the outcome.

I'm no soothsayer. With a dry race, at the start, I see Nico into 2nd Vettel grabs 3rd until getting passed on the 3rd lap down the front straight by Hulkenberg.

Hamilton
Rosberg
Hulkenberg
Ricciardo
Button
Alonso
Vettel
Magnussen
Massa
Kvyat
Like I would know the outcome.

My predictions for the competition on the F1 website are HAM, ROS, RIC, VET, HUL. Having Vettel slip that far down is optimistic but I just don't see it. McLaren are awful in the wet and dry.

My predictions for the competition on the F1 website are HAM, ROS, RIC, VET, HUL. Having Vettel slip that far down is optimistic but I just don't see it. McLaren are awful in the wet and dry.

I definitely wont disagree. Im hoping Jenson can use that top speed to move up, if anything. I'm more scared for Ricciardo, though the cars were speedy on the straights at Bahrain.

So they are saying that Maldonado's penalty is for this race and not carried over to Barcelona?....whats the point of that? he was last anyway!

Did I hear the announcers right?

Mercedes are going to take RBR to high court over their aero package?

Sounds like a F1 version of Apple v Samsung.
Eh? That's something...I meant about the aero package thingy.
Or did I miss something.

Seeing the replays, I think Alonso is at fault for that contact. He moved to the right just as Massa started coming through.

Was a bit wild by both of them, lucky there was no damage, Rosberg takes Massa...

I would say 50/50.

Massa moved left suddenly and Alonso moved right after seeing it was clear a split second before.

Back