4b4a373e6f2e9f9085f7b2a52a3703af.png

Round of 16
image.jpeg

Quarter-finals
image.jpeg

Semi-finals
ChuKK_5XAAAqHTF.jpg

Last edited:
I think Celtic has the toughest group. It be interesting if they can see off Fenerbahce who have been busy in the transfer market and Ajax of course.

Matchday One / 17 Sep 2015 / 19:00

Fenerbahçe SK - Molde FK
AFC Ajax - Celtic FC
FC Girondins de Bordeaux - Liverpool FC
FC Sion - FC Rubin Kazan
Gabala SC - PAOK FC
Borussia Dortmund - FC Krasnodar

Last edited:
Great game in Amsterdam so far, Celtic clinical, Ajax utilizing their total football style.

Good night for the Brits, Liverpool drew away to Bordeaux 1-1, Celtic got a good result away to Ajax drew 2-2 and Spurs had a fairly comfortable night at home to Qarabag winning 3-1, good night all round 👍

That new Europa font is very lovely. Not so keen on the new theme song.

Celtic trying their best to make sure they wont qualify.

Doing a great job. 👎

I see that the Belgian teams are just as misplaced in Europe as the Dutch teams.

Awful. Just awful for us low-lying swamp dwellers.

I see that the Belgian teams are just as misplaced in Europe as the Dutch teams.

To be fair, Molde did beat Fenerbache 3-1 so I wasn't too surprised Ajax didn't beat them. Especially if Milik started. He doesn't seem to be impressing so far.

Yep but the coefficients mean you'll still get better seeding than those lesser countries. :indiff:

Yep but the coefficients mean you'll still get better seeding than those lesser countries. :indiff:

Just a matter of time. By the looks of it we'll have, if we're lucky, one team left in Europe after the winter break.

I don't think I've ever asked; who is your club team?

None. I don't watch the Eredivisie anymore. It's just appalling to look at. I only watch the European shenanigans because that used to bring out the best in our teams, but as of now that is also dwindling.

I mean, if you watch the average Champions League game, and how good that can be, how on earth can I watch that amateur level football of the Eredivisie.

None. I don't watch the Eredivisie anymore. It's just appalling to look at. I only watch the European shenanigans because that used to bring out the best in our teams, but as of now that is also dwindling.

I mean, if you watch the average Champions League game, and how good that can be, how on earth can I watch that amateur level football of the Eredivisie.
I always think that the Eredivisie as a scouting home for the big clubs as for example Arsenal just bought a 16 year old from Ajax who is training with the first team now.

I always think that the Eredivisie as a scouting home for the big clubs as for example Arsenal just bought a 16 year old from Ajax who is training with the first team now.

It was, ~ish. What did we have to show for lately. Memphis Depay. And that's it.

There was a time when players stayed until they were in their early 20's. But the money in England ****ed that all up. England is now the goal for most, not Germany, Spain or Italy. They rather choose a Newcastle United over top 10 team in any other competition because of the money.

It was, ~ish. What did we have to show for lately. Memphis Depay. And that's it.

There was a time when players stayed until they were in their early 20's. But the money in England ****ed that all up. England is now the goal for most, not Germany, Spain or Italy. They rather choose a Newcastle United over top 10 team in any other competition because of the money.
I was surprised Wijlnaldum moved to Newcastle as he was voted Eredivisie player of the year last season and I would of thought he would move to a bigger team, but money really talks as some say. I can see Jetro Willems to follow suit into the Premiership soon.

Really poor night for the Brits, Spurs lost 2-1 to Anderlecht, Celtic lost 3-1 to Molde and Liverpool couldn't get past 10 men Rubin Kazan and drew 1-1.....

Its been a bit better in the Champions league lately but crap tonight.

I was watching Fenerbahce v Ajax. What a dog of a game. Just awful. I think both sides had 1 shot on target, and the passing accuracy must have been 25% tops, for both teams.
Absolutely not worth watching.

:yuck:

Liverpool and Celtic just kicked off against Rubin Kazan and Molde respectively, Spurs play later...

Latest Posts

Back