Sage Ages
(Banned)
- 12,813

- Antarctica
I like that Challenger.
But here's the Charger....
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
That looks horrible. It's an overweight Dart... or a midget Durango... or... Something.
I like that Challenger.
But here's the Charger....
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I 100% agree with you.The front looks so much better tarts they should have never not made it that way in the first place.
The rear shouldn't have been changed at all.
yeah, i'm disappointed on how it look really similar to Dart but the model itself looks nice.Eh, I kinda like it. I think the new Dart looks great, actually, but I am kind of disappointed this looks so similar. The new Challenger looks absolutely badass though, I really like that.
I love it
Es hermoso :')
Seriously... I'm in loveeeeeeeeee with these new facelifted Challenger & Charger... I literally screamed like a fangirl![]()
yup, surprised no one at Abu Dhabi didn't take the pic of the new charger, maybe they aren't interested lolSo that holds with the photo posted earlier with Vin Diesel.
You are the second person that really likes it, all the Mopar fanboys I know that I've shown it to hate it and blame it on the Fiat buyout![]()
Seeing as how they used Ford eco boost engines for the M5s in the 6th, I bet they have a Dart engine in that one. ;PThe Charger in Fast 7, the last car park at the end.
![]()
wait what ? they used a ford engine ? didn't know that.Seeing as how they used Ford eco boost engines for the M5s in the 6th, I bet they have a Dart engine in that one. ;P
yup, surprised no one at Abu Dhabi didn't take the pic of the new charger, maybe they're aren't interested lol
but still, usually there are people who can still take the spy shots and leak it on the internet. Though NFS manage to keep the 2015 Mustang a secret while filming.Probably told not to otherwise Dodge would fine the snot out of them.
You are the second person that really likes it, all the Mopar fanboys I know that I've shown it to hate it and blame it on the Fiat buyout![]()
I find it funny that people complained that the 200 looks like ever midsize sedan in that segment and then people complain that a car (Charger) looks like car(s) within that cars Make (dodge) car makers just cant win.