2015 Dodge Charger ( 707HP Charger Hellcat - World's Most Powerful Sedan!)

• Thread starter RocZX
  • 342 comments
2015-dodge-charger_100464371_l.jpg

I can't hate such a pretty face :)

I can't wait to see it in BLACK :drool:
Yeah I think the bright color is why I don't like it right now and I think they could have done more to make it less like the Dart with Avenger lamps and fog lamps just modernized and more sporty. I like the SRT wheels though and I think a darker color would give it a much better tone than Dodge Red.

I wonder what the headlights look like at night...

(Looks like I have a new set of headlights to memorize.)

I like the facelift, but those LED daytime lights totally ruin it for me. They look awful. The Charger is supposed to be aggressive and muscular, those lights make it look like it's trying to be cute.

Last edited:
"So here it is, the new 2015 Challenger. No, wait, that's the old one. No, wait, it's the new one. We're not sure. Anyway here's the long wheelbase Dart. Wait, that's the new Charger." -is how I imagined the press conference went.

Straight out of the Aston Martin studios, the 2015 Challenger. Exactly like the old one, except it's different.

quote="MoLiEG, post: 9569804, member: 154104"]
2015-dodge-charger_100464371_l.jpg

I can't hate such a pretty face :)

I can't wait to see it in BLACK :drool: [/quote]

It's like they are trying to "hide" the headlights, '68 style.

The back is what truly bothers me cause it is so close to that of the Dart, the front is actually awesome. Overall, even though it may look like a fat Dart I like it. But that Challenger :drool:

The more I look at it, the more I like it. I always though a more powerful, RWD Dart would've been badass and this is pretty much exactly what that is. :lol:

I think I liked the previous front end a bit more but overall the car flows better for me. Looks pretty good.

The new front and rear end would work if the car dimensions were a bit more compact, the car still seems far too big and yachty to like properly sporty.
I agree but I think that's more or less them keeping to the original since that car wasn't exactly small.

Okay. Based on Post #56 or Post #99, I'd up my grade on the Charger from a C to a solid A. I do like it for its muscular and mean appeal. Say what you want about its Dart-like appearance; just don't call it boring or bland. The Charger has more balls than most other sedans in its class on the road today. In my view, I'm actually coming around to it. It's growing on me. I'm not ready to say it looks better than the 2011-ish Charger, though.

I went from somewhat disliking it to really liking it. Everyone has different tastes in cars and different ideas of what is eye-catching and what is horridly ugly. Like for example, only I and YSSMAN actually liked the 2003 Pontiac GTO. But again- the new Charger is growing on me.

I saw it today at the NY auto show.

The side looks nice, doesn't look any different from pre-facelift. If there is any changes they are not noticeable.

The rear looks nice, it doesn't look too Dart like.

The front just doesn't look right, it doesn't flow with the rest of the car. It looks more like a custom made front end from a shop, in a bad way not a good way.

I like it a bit more when the rear light isn't on. Would like to see it in black though.

I like it a bit more when the rear light isn't on.
I especially like them without the rear lights on. They're blinding before they even hit the brakes. I really hope Dodge turned down the flame on those things.

I'm not really a big fan of the front and I really don't like how the rear immediately reminds me of the Dart. I think they should had left the rear as it was as it reminds me more of the older Charger.

I like the facelift, but those LED daytime lights totally ruin it for me. They look awful. The Charger is supposed to be aggressive and muscular, those lights make it look like it's trying to be cute.

Trust me it'll look pretty intimidating on the police car that happens to be following you on the highway.

What's with the crease on the door?

EDIT wait, must be the light... whatever, still don't like that crease on the door...

From the way the light fell on it I thought they'd put another crease underneath the wing mirror. Fortunately not.

Last edited:
What's with the crease on the door?

EDIT wait, must be the light... whatever, still don't like that crease on the door...

Same doors that have been on the car since 2011. I think the design of the car may have benefitted a bit by changing those "emotion lines" up a bit.

Back