2015 Dodge Charger ( 707HP Charger Hellcat - World's Most Powerful Sedan!)

• Thread starter RocZX
  • 342 comments
Dodge may unveil Charger Hellcat at the Woodward Dream Cruise in Detroit

facebook.com/ChrisDoaneAuto

Screenshot_2014-08-01-13-35-22.jpg

Charger_Hellcat_Doane_001.jpg

Now i'd like to see Chevy put a ZR1 engine to the Chevrolet SS and Ford with a GT500 engine on their Taurus :D (If its possible).

I heard some rumours about the 5.0 possibly going into the AWD Taurus and calling it the new SHO but that's probably what ended up being the new Falcon.

Putting 5.0 in the new Falcon ? Makes sense to me since the Falcon looks like a replacement for Mustang in the aussie, besides aren't they going to discontinue the Falcon and replace it with the Mustang ?

The Viper is the exception to Hellcat-ing though, the V8 apparently wouldn't fit anyway.

A Hellcat Dart would be awesome. More insanity than the SRT-4 that was talked about, with nuttiness to top it off.

Hellcat the Durango :drool:

That would be 🤬 insane!!!

It is actually the best handling SUV/CUV in its class plus be a throw back to thisVVV
99_ShelbySP360DodgeDurango_Article1a.jpg

if they do make a HC Durango, it would probably be RWD only.... dont think they have a AWD system that can handle 650lbs of torque.

there is another rumor that the HC would be in a Third product though, but ill continue that rumor later....

Actually there is another rumor that the HC would be in a Third product, but ill continue that rumor later....

A Dart Hellcat. Think it as the old Focus RS to the old Focus ST, that kind of speed increase, but the SRT version would need to come first.

I wonder if Chrysler even remembers if it's still being produced...

A Dart Hellcat. Think it as the old Focus RS to the old Focus ST, that kind of speed increase, but the SRT version would need to come first.

I wonder if Chrysler even remembers if it's still being produced...

Actually new 4Cylinder family called the "Hurricane" is being produced by Chrysler so a Top SRT Varient for the Dart would be called "Hurricane" or hey Demon!!!!

Dart Demon
71demon1.jpg

demon_71-72.jpg

But seriously the Rumor 3rd Hellcat isnt a Passenger Car.

Remember when you were little and thought hell was a bad word and would say "h-e double hockey sticks"? I wonder what little kids would do about a car with the name "hell" in it? :lol:

The Demon name on a small FF economy car? That'll rile 'em up.

Pretty sure a 350+hp Dodge SRT Dart "Demon" wouldnt be so offensive anymore...

Lamborghini got away with the Diablo name for years.....
Diablo in English means Devil

Al'Diabalos, the Lord of Terror, known more commonly as Diablo, is the youngest of the three prime evils." coming from the Video Game Diablo.

No, I'm talking about the Mopar guys who threw a hissy-fit over the Dart as an FF car.

No, I'm talking about the Mopar guys who threw a hissy-fit over the Dart as an FF car.

Yea and im sure if Nova and Falcon was still around. it would be attacthed to the FWD Cruze and Focus today.. these same people got made about a 4 Door Charger to, now they are over it. hell those same people LOVED the 99 Concept Charger but didnt realize it had 4 doors.

The good news is that, for GM and Ford folks, a good number of them forgot about the Nova and Falcon. Especially the Falcon.

I mean, if they wanted to call the Dart a Demon, I think you'd get a resounding "Huh?" from the majority of the folks that the car would be targeted toward. But, it also negates the majority of the branding that SRT has established. Which they also ruined. These days, it looks like it mostly just gets the SRT name on a lot of products. Although SRT-4 has some level of historical significance, I'd bet they just call it the Dodge Dart SRT, and leave it at that.

I'd rather them call it the Duster than the Demon. People threw a hissy fit over the Demon name way back in the day over religious reasons. But quite honestly I'd rather them not use any old names unless they are going to build them as a modern muscle car.

I'm not a Mopar guy and I threw a hissy fit over it. Yes take a new FWD car, rebadge it and put the Dart name on it. I hate how it has nothing in common with any of the Darts of the past. It was only offered with RWD and 8 different V8 options :lol:

Yea and im sure if Nova and Falcon was still around. it would be attacthed to the FWD Cruze and Focus today.
I don't know about that. It's possible I supposed, since the Sunbird started out as a RWD "muscle car" as a cheaper alternative to the Firebird and then ended up going "compact" and FWD but it's difficult to say.

Anyways, here's a semi confirmation. The Charger Hellcat could be the most powerful 4 door sedan on the market. EVER.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/...coming-complete-with-707-horsepower?fbfanpage

Lamborghini got away with the Diablo name for years.....
Diablo in English means Devil

Al'Diabalos, the Lord of Terror, known more commonly as Diablo, is the youngest of the three prime evils." coming from the Video Game Diablo.
Except Lamborghini never named the car for that reason; like almost everything else, Diablo was the name of a famous bull that fought in the 19th century.

Plus, it was the 90's when being politically correct wasn't the joke it is today.

Oops, I forgot about that. :lol:

I didn't my parents owned one back in the day. I do agree with you a bit that when I think of a Nova remake I much rather see a line up like the 60s in some way, rather than the 80s car just being given the name like many eco cars.

Back