2015 Fantasy NASCAR

I get all the way up to second place, and then Brad decides that today would be a good day to wreck on lap 20 of 500. :dunce:

2/5/19/18

1st, 7th, 11th, & 41st.

Plus I jumped to 2nd in the standings. Pretty good week except for Ragan.

8th, 15th, 37th, 40th.

I did have three guys in the top 15 with around 20 to go. That changed quickly. It's bad when your C Driver finishes the best out of your group. Still, Allgaier ran a great race despite getting caught up in the last or 2nd to last caution.

1st, 2nd, 10th & 18th. Got my first "win" and took the top spot in the standings.

Yesterday was a good day. If I can survive Talladega next weekend that would be even better.

4th, 19th, 22nd, and 23rd. (Figures I would leave Busch on my bench for this one.:banghead:)

I only caught about the last 50 laps after getting home from work. How did Hamlin get a lap down (and was his neck hurting him?) and was Edwards just slow? And why did Johnson just HAVE to pass McMurray on the last lap, costing me one spot? :lol:

There are still a few wrecks to go, probably. But, for now, I'm looking good with Dale Jr, Mears, Almirola, and Gilliland.

Didn't see the race but going off of the Yahoo! page. 1st, 4th, 19th & 30th for me. First time all year I've gone with Jr and picking Blaney over Ragan paid off.

Last edited:
9th, 26th, 30th, and 38th. Not a good day.

Didn't expect to stay in the lead for long. :lol: Only dropped to 3rd though and still within striking distance though.

Was planning on changing my roster a bit but I forgot about this until after qualifying had finished and can't swap out anyone now. Oops. :lol: :dunce:

Last edited:
I thought I would take a huge hit last night as I had Johnson (40th) and Ragan (41st) but it wasn't as bad as I thought.

Blaney hurt me, but forgetting to change my picks in time (for the 2nd straight race...I had no idea qualifying was going to be Thursday this past week) somehow worked out for me. Got a 2nd and 3rd from Biffle and Jr. Mears I want to say finished 23rd or somewhere around there. Blaney blowing his engine was especially disappointing considering how well he was running all night.

The one time I went with Allgaier, 43rd. :lol:

I had him as my "C" group driver originally with Ragan on the bench, switched last minute.

Blaney hurt me, but forgetting to change my picks in time (for the 2nd straight race...I had no idea qualifying was going to be Thursday this past week) somehow worked out for me. Got a 2nd and 3rd from Biffle and Jr. Mears I want to say finished 23rd or somewhere around there. Blaney blowing his engine was especially disappointing considering how well he was running all night.

When I signed up for the fantasy league it gave an option to receive an email notification to select/change drivers ~24 hours before the deadline.

Back