2015 GTP Endurance Series: General Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 2,227 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
are there development-oriented teams who are looking for amateur/beginner drivers who wants an experience in driving as opposed to winning a race? I am not a fast driver, but also don't take unnecessary risks. I am persistent and not get frustrated/give up easily... I wonder if there are any teams that fits this criteria?

Hello all,

I am extremely interested the GTPlanet.net Endurance Series and hopefully I will be able to participate full-time once I get some personal issues in order.

I like to think I'm a reasonably experienced multi-class driver and have primarily done multi-class racing throughout my whole GTP "career". I prefer to drive in higher class cars as I have very little experience driving cars in a lower class. Because of this, I would prefer to drive prototype machinery but will consider all offers nonetheless.

When it comes to eligibility and reputation please consider the following:
  • I race on a dual-shock 3 controller.
  • GTP_WRS Division 2 (Silver) driver as of 19/12/14.
  • CORE World Endurance Championship "Silver" driver as of 19/12/14.
  • FGTA WGTC "AM" Driver as of 19/12/14
  • 7 time race winner. (2x SuperGT, 3x Prototype, 2x GTE/GT3)
  • Numerous podium finishes.
  • Am considered to be a very consistent driver and respectful of all competitors.
You can view my complete GTPlanet racing overview here. (let me know if the link is broken please)

Hopefully a really good, reputable team will be keen to sign me. I am not interested in racing for an unorganized group with no reputation or intention on being respectful, serious, and mature competitors.

Please remember that it is not certain I can compete full time yet. I have no PS3 system as of right now (mine broke a week ago) and I have lots of other things that I would need to see fall in line. I also go off to college next fall so bear in mind that may have some implications.

My apologies if I sound entitled or cocky, I'm just trying to sell myself for what I am.

Thank you very much and I look forward to watching this series unfold if not participating. 👍

If anyone needs a driver, I'll probably be available for most races, and I'm okay with driving in any class.

If anyone needs a driver, I'll probably be available for most races, and I'm okay with driving in any class.

Hello all,

I am extremely interested the GTPlanet.net Endurance Series and hopefully I will be able to participate full-time once I get some personal issues in order.

I like to think I'm a reasonably experienced multi-class driver and have primarily done multi-class racing throughout my whole GTP "career". I prefer to drive in higher class cars as I have very little experience driving cars in a lower class. Because of this, I would prefer to drive prototype machinery but will consider all offers nonetheless.

When it comes to eligibility and reputation please consider the following:
  • I race on a dual-shock 3 controller.
  • GTP_WRS Division 2 (Silver) driver as of 19/12/14.
  • CORE World Endurance Championship "Silver" driver as of 19/12/14.
  • FGTA WGTC "AM" Driver as of 19/12/14
  • 7 time race winner. (2x SuperGT, 3x Prototype, 2x GTE/GT3)
  • Numerous podium finishes.
  • Am considered to be a very consistent driver and respectful of all competitors.
You can view my complete GTPlanet racing overview here. (let me know if the link is broken please)

Hopefully a really good, reputable team will be keen to sign me. I am not interested in racing for an unorganized group with no reputation or intention on being respectful, serious, and mature competitors.

Please remember that it is not certain I can compete full time yet. I have no PS3 system as of right now (mine broke a week ago) and I have lots of other things that I would need to see fall in line. I also go off to college next fall so bear in mind that may have some implications.

My apologies if I sound entitled or cocky, I'm just trying to sell myself for what I am.

Thank you very much and I look forward to watching this series unfold if not participating. 👍

Hello everyone, our second team "Burning Desire" is looking for up to 2 enthusiastic and dedicateddrivers to compete with us full time. Our class choice is as follows:
- GTCup
- TCN-1
- LMP2

If the situations turns out this is very successful we will be holding driver biased events throughout the holidays where we will test your driver skills, adaptability and how you handle endurance related situations. Only the most improved and most race ready candidates will make it through.

Please either comment here or send me a private massage, thank you and I hope to be racing with you in the future.

All our race preparation will be hosted through the "Top Notch Racing Team" Club found through by searching the Club ID: 100 1116 via the Community feature.

Interested?

I have been sneaking around this thread waiting for the right driver to apply. @Whitetail welcome to SSR Motorsports. (depending on the testing sessions this week.)

I am available as a driver, currently I'm searching for a team. I am looking for a serious team who wants to finish consistantly well, because I have the desire to bring my best foot forward to advancing a team. I will be committed. I have eight years of GT experience, and I want to race LMP, LMP 2, or GT3.

If you are interested in recruiting me my PSN name is: zplay24
Have you been recruited?

I have been sneaking around this thread waiting for the right driver to apply. @Whitetail welcome to SSR Motorsports. (depending on the testing sessions this week.)
I never said I joined your team though? I only said I'd go to your little test session of I had time. I'm still as free as a free agent gets. Please don't reserve me when I haven't said to be reserved.

Hi everyone,

I am currently available to be selected for a team in this upcoming series. I have not participated in any GTP races or leagues but I am an active member of Raceonoz where I have had consistent success in the top tier division, racing with the fastest in Aus.

I am mainly interested in GT teams as that is my forte but I will consider all offers nonetheless. I have developed a wealth of race experience that I hope can be influential to the right team.

Thanks and hope to see you guys on track next year. :D

Please PM offers, cheers

PSN - MINT_GTR

Hi everyone,

I am currently available to be selected for a team in this upcoming series. I have not participated in any GTP races or leagues but I am an active member of Raceonoz where I have had consistent success in the top tier division, racing with the fastest in Aus.

I am mainly interested in GT teams as that is my forte but I will consider all offers nonetheless. I have developed a wealth of race experience that I hope can be influential to the right team.

Thanks and hope to see you guys on track next year. :D

Please PM offers, cheers

PSN - MINT_GTR
I've recruited 2 ROOZ guys and while I can't speak to the quality of MINT I would highly recommend other recruiting teams speak to him asap, my two guys are of excellent quality and I suspect MINT may may well be as well!

Announcement on team GHH final lineup made made as soon as we know about franchise allocations.

Anyone who makes the National finals of Australian GT Academy is very, very good. Team leaders, you'd be a fool not to sign @MINT_GTR up!
If he's a national academy finalist then I'm willing to make room....

If he's a national academy finalist then I'm willing to make room....

Yes the kind words from @JonoStan96 is correct, i had missed that detail in my initial post.

As the process to qualify is through time trials, I wasn't sure how helpful that would be in this series. Thankfully, with the highest of quality of racing experienced at ROOZ, I have had to raise my level to achieve success against some of the best in the business and in doing so, I feel I have become a more accomplished racer.

@Heathenpride if there is a position available then I am more than happy to carry out any testing required to be considered. Cheers

One question: I know that the support race of Daytona 24h is with Mazdas, but are a race between Mazda MX-5 Roadster TC's, right?

I never said I joined your team though? I only said I'd go to your little test session of I had time. I'm still as free as a free agent gets. Please don't reserve me when I haven't said to be reserved.
I am sorry I did misunderstand what you told me.

All these years I've successfully avoided twitter... Now I shall have to do up a team account I guess... 🤬 ( :lol: )

I did one anyway, it's a team one so as far as I am concerned I still don't have one :sly:

AJ, you forgot to put me on Available Drivers... As I said, I'll get my PS3 fixed in early January, so I should be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back