2015 GTP Endurance Series: General Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 2,227 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you already in a team though?
Yes, I am, but I registered with my own team.

Crossing the fingers... I hope that I'm choosen on at least 1 of the categories. I'm praying for GT3 or LMP1....

Why isn't my team Harsk World Motorsports choosen? :( I don't understand

I really want my team to participate... So disappointed for not being choosen to race.... :(

GHH are go!

I'm working today so I'll have to announce full team lineup this evening.

Congratulations to all teams!

Hey guys I am here for business I am a developing driver, I am looking to join a team that has a mixture of skill levels so I could help develop some talent coming up. I am Australian, I have a range of experience from sprint races to 2-4 hour enduro's. I am from raceonoz I am a division 3 driver, on the verge of division 2 so I am around to the top sort of, I race with a g27 soon to be a t500 or t300, I am keen to race the enduro's if someone gives me a crack
my resume please inbox offers

It's so confusing knowing which teams are the good ones! I need to get on as good a team as possible, I'm sick of not having any championships. :lol:

They're all good in the GT3 class, it's going to be VERY hard to beat the other teams.

We were wondering, too. As with past events, the driver lists will be made available leading up to each race. 👍

Hmm.
Who are the drivers in ABC Racing? Just curious, it's the only LMP1 team I haven't heard if.
we used to be the Squatters. dgriffin28, AK-AJay7, LLOYDZELITE69 and Truismo-Lester

Last edited:
You don't want to lower it too much or you'll lose braking power, and time.
Very true it all depends on how the driver takes the corner and the car I race NASCAR and set it to 3 3 and I works great but I don't dare to go lower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back