2015 GTP Endurance Series: General Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 2,227 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been running 5 5 and was feeling good till my friends came in the room with ABS on and they were running 1.2 sec faster.

it is not hard to run without ABS just trying to find out how to push the car harder without ABS. I am sure I will be up to speed in no time. Just wondering if it is possible to run the same speed without ABS as it is to have it on.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is not hard to run without ABS just trying to find out how to push the car harder without ABS. I am sure I will be up to speed in no time. Just wondering if it is possible to run the same speed without ABS as it is to have it on.
I've found lower brake bias will allow you to go in a bit deeper

SSR Motorsports is now looking for drivers to drive the 2013 Deltawing to the LMP2 Championship. Please PM me for info.

AJ
@Harsk100 - I have send you a PM.
I saw it, thanks!

Well, I'm definetly interested to participate and want to join a team.

Please consider the following:
I drive with DS3 Controller;
My hour time is in GMT (Same hour as UK);
You welcome to recruit me to any franchise;
I can do the day turn, but I can't do the night turn.

Heathen, for the second time, my PS3 is being fixed...
And I indeed hope it does get fixed, I was merely saying you should get it done before applying to teams to avoid inconveniencing anyone.

I received your PM. I'll answer later this noon cause I need full brain capacities to answer to you making a post with all explanations about your case. Cause yeah, you're a particular case.
OK, Thanks. I'll be waiting 👍

GTORacing Logo.png

So, now that everything is announced, it's time to make our announcement.
After being a team for touring car racing, we decided to dip our toe into endurance events at the 6Hr Nurburgring Event. We'd all driven long distance races, but nothing on this scale. In the build up to the event, we had divers drop out and wondered if we would even make it to the race. But finally we turned up, and not only competed, but won the GT Cup Class with @NinjaEvo @Storm_SP17 and @azidahaka.

Then missing out on 2nd place at the 4Hr Nordschleife by an unlucky mistake.
Naturally, we wanted to try defend our title, and now we can announce we will be competing in the 2015 GTPlaneEndurance Championships in the GT Cup class. Also, we have been awarded a 2nd franchise, attempting the LM GT Class.

Our 8 drivers have been announced and are already dedicated to this. @DirtyNurbKing58 @NinjaEvo @Storm_SP17 @azidahaka @SK8RBOI @WolfpackS2k @NW48 @sk8er913

We are also open to drivers who are interested in being reserve or test drivers. An extra driver in mind always helps. Any tuner interested in helping with tuning is welcomed. PM for any interest.

2015 will be difficult, but a great year of racing. Good luck to everyone, and see you on track 👍 :cheers:

I have a public club room up for BOP testing for the LMP1 cars. The club room is ABC Racing room ID
1472-6118-3787-3245-8798
Come one come 12. When entering the room just text GTP testing. Would love to have some help.

I have a public club room up for BOP testing for the LMP1 cars. The club room is ABC Racing room ID
1472-6118-3787-3245-8798
Come one come 12. When entering the room just text GTP testing. Would love to have some help.
Room closed

Team GHH have just about completed recruiting. We are waiting on one more to confirm and then we have 12, 11 listed below, to cover both franchises 👍

A HUGE GHH welcome to our newcomers! Newcomers are anyone that is not TDZ, WIDFO Ted or me :)

@Heathenpride
@TDZdave
@WIDFO
@tedbullpit05
@MINT_GTR
@JonoStan96
@Beau Albert
@David Brooks
@knukken
@nosoks
@Famine
@?

We have one ready to add, just waiting on final confirmation! It is possible that this list will grow but, for now,it is looking pretty much complete. If you would like consideration to be given to you for any future recruiting please PM me, just be mindful that we may not be recruiting at all so it's more an expression of interest at this stage.

I would now like to wish everyone the best of luck! There are some really good teams out there and we look forward to running with all of you! This series is huge, a really big undertaking and GHH are so grateful to @AJ and his team for the opportunity to be a part of it :)

See you all at Daytona!!!

HP
:gtpflag:

Team GHH have just about completed recruiting. We are waiting on one more to confirm and then we have 12, 11 listed below, to cover both franchises 👍

A HUGE GHH welcome to our newcomers! Newcomers are anyone that is not TDZ, WIDFO Ted or me :)

@Heathenpride
@TDZdave
@WIDFO
@tedbullpit05
@MINT_GTR
@JonoStan96
@Beau Albert
@David Brooks
@knukken
@nosoks
@Famine
@?

We have one ready to add, just waiting on final confirmation! It is possible that this list will grow but, for now,it is looking pretty much complete. If you would like consideration to be given to you for any future recruiting please PM me, just be mindful that we may not be recruiting at all so it's more an expression of interest at this stage.

I would now like to wish everyone the best of luck! There are some really good teams out there and we look forward to running with all of you! This series is huge, a really big undertaking and GHH are so grateful to @AJ and his team for the opportunity to be a part of it :)

See you all at Daytona!!!

HP
:gtpflag:

And bloody hell, 12 drivers :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back