2016 MotoGP/ WSBK/ Road Racing ThreadMotorbikes 

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 1,457 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Valentino Rossi is currently on an impressive streak.

14 consecutive podium finishes.
The last four races in 2014 and all ten races this year.
Yeah I didn't see this type of pace coming from Rossi racing. I enjoyed watching Mark scoop the bike through turns like Marco S. Used to scoop people out-of-the-way with his front forkers & fender; Marc does this too on occasion, and Rossi does it back to him now. But the best Marc go down of the year was The Argentine rd; where Rossi swung his bike over the other way and totally took Marc out. That was a WTF moment.

I'll keep my mouth shut about Netherlands Rossi/Marquez failed block pass...

Last edited:
Rumours in the Brno paddock put Danny Kent on a MotoGP bike next year, believed to be a Pramac Ducati. No word on who he might replace or where they might go.

Wouldn't surprise me if they did a straight swap with Cal Crutchlow. He hasn't been doing much of late, under-performing on just about everything he's ridden.

I just went through watching MotoGP FP1-4 and the qualifying highlights from Brno.
Lots of off's. I saved some screenshots.

Attachments

• ooo1.jpg
    ooo1.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 13
  • ooo2.jpg
    ooo2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 13
  • ooo3.jpg
    ooo3.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 13
  • ooo4.jpg
    ooo4.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 13
  • ooo5.jpg
    ooo5.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 13
  • ooo6.jpg
    ooo6.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 13
  • ooo7.jpg
    ooo7.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 13
  • ooo8.jpg
    ooo8.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 13
  • ooo9.jpg
    ooo9.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 13
  • ooo10.jpg
    ooo10.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 12
  • ooo11.jpg
    ooo11.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 12
Your making me want to check out my Fox Sports Go App. I'm still wondering if I can get the qualifier's on the app. It worked last rd, but we always get qualifying round when they race in the US...

I don't know what it is but I just can't like Marquez and the way he rides.

That was a bit of a boring race TBH. Then again, I was watching the replay on ITV 4, and they skipped at least a quarter of the race because of ads. :grumpy:

I can see another boring race in Silverstone, Lorenzo usually does well there and this Yamaha is one of the best he's had. Hoping for some rain.

Is there anyone else in the UK who is sick to death of Keith Huewen? When bt sport first came in I could cut him some slack since he hadn't commentated for a few years but now I can't stand listening to him. When the lights are red he's talking about contract situations or something unrelated like that, he won't notice something happening on screen and the worst was when Rossi overtook Pedrosa at Indy. It was on screen and he talked about it, then when the camera cut back to them a few laps later he said a pass must have happened off screen. I'm sure we could all do a better job.

I don't know what it is but I just can't like Marquez and the way he rides.
What about Casey Stoner, he rides hanging off the bike, burning the rear tire around turns (catalunya Turn 3 & 4 for example). At this point even more so with Danny not at 100%, I wouldn't mind seeing Casey Stoner challenge Marc Marquez at this point..

I don't mind Keith Huewen, him and Jules commentated on MotoGp before Toby Moody.

I only get the highlights program, could be worse having Neil Hodgson commentating.

Scott Redding will replace Yonny Hernandez at Pramac next year. Hernandez has been linked to a seat with Avintia, while it's expected that Tito Rabat will get promoted to replace Redding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back