2017 Formula 1 Japanese Grand PrixFormula 1 

Although Ferrari and Vettel is not my favorite team. This is not how a battle for world championship should end....Feel a bit sorry for them

Once again they go back from safety car period and still in commercial. I'm using the freakin' Spanish channel just to watch it between NBC commercials.

Q1wie3r.gif

Two championships in a row decided by technical issues.
Foreshadowing next season?

Ocon's steadily losing positions - on a take-it-easy one-stop?

Vettel is out of the car - until now Ferrari had intended to replace the coil/plugs and put him back out on track but by lap 12 that seems pointless.

So is everyone on board with the idea of voting for Palmer as the Driver of the Day in his last F1 race?

No. Of any day.

Bottas was closer to Ricciardo a couple of laps ago. 4 secs now.

That was a pitstop of Max and a very close encounter with Kimi....

I think I definitely agree with RB when they say the have the best chassis in F1. The car looks so planted through the first sector.

Will Max attack Lewis? Almost within DRS

Edit: nah. not happening. team orders Mercedes. Bottas has to slown down and thus also Max

Is this what Sainz meant with an emotional last race for Torro Rosso?

Last edited:
Maybe when Lewis and Max encounter the blue flag and have to overtake the slower cars we will see more fireworks? Max is gaining 0,2 per lap. But I think Lewis is cruizzzzing at 80%?

Dutch live reporter just said that Vettel did not show up for the press and that english reporters were live complaining and making a scene to/with Britta (Vettels PA). Dutch reporter (Olav Mol) offered his wide shoulders for her to cry on. A developing soap story.

If this is on Dutch TV that means the race is indeed a bit boring ;)

Dutch live reporter just said that Vettel did not show up for the press and that english reporters were live complaining to Britta (Vettels PA). Dutch reporter (Olav Mol) offered his wide shoulders for her to cry on. A developing soap story.

If this is on Dutch TV that means the race is indeed a bit boring ;)
NBC reported Vettel ditched the press.

Back