2017 Formula 1 Japanese Grand PrixFormula 1 

Had to vote for Palmer as DotD. A sensational final drive from a legend of our sport. Sad to see him go way before he needed to. Brings a tear to my eye.

/s

I voted Alonso driver of the day but I’m thinking it should be Max now, problem with having to vote before the race finishes.

You know that this has been a dit if a dull race so far when there have been no replies to this thread for 15 minutes.

Don't know about you guys, but I'm in the middle of a kiddie party and my internet is spotty.

I've got an excuse.

I expect others have simply done a Vettel and have gone off to sulk.

And the title race looked so close just a few weeks ago.

Alonso would’ve really liked an extra 50bhp there.

Alonso and Massa kinda ruined what was almost an epic battle. If that Honda wasn't so useless he would have actually cleared Massa there.

Alonso being investigated for ignoring blue flags surely Massa should be as well for holding up Hamilton and Verstappe for longer than Alonso.

it was Max. A couple of weeks ago he would have been pushed off. Now it looks he has more luck and some angels on his shoulder

It was Ric. Olav is wrong again (as usual). There is also a Merc behind him.

upload_2017-10-8_9-32-5.png

upload_2017-10-8_9-36-57.png

So great to watch Magnussen finish in #8 place with Roman just behind in #9, well deserved for both drivers and the Haas team:tup::D. That move Kevin did on Massa into turn 1&2 was the best overtake in the race, and it just sentiment what Damon Hill has stated about Magnussen earlier 'quote' -Damon "yes Kevin said, 'suck my balls', but the problem is!, there big!. Great result:tup:, and I voted Kevin the driver of the day. Next time it is COTA, yep.

Good race!!

Very close at the end,but even without the backmarkers it would have been very difficult for Max to pass Lewis...mercedes whas so much faster on the straights!!

Anyway,so happy for Max to have passed the bad luck to Vettel... :D

Spy.

It’s like Vettel inherited Verstappen’s bad luck when he crashed with him in Singapore.
Yes....its called Karma... :lol:

:P

Spy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vettel has been handed a penalty for turning up late for the (comedically terrible) anthem. How many sets of legs is he on this season? :D

The race was bit meh for me, well done to Hamilton though and I don't know what to say abut Vettel and Ferrari that hasn't already been said, Championship is definitely not going to wire this time

Back