2017 IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar Championship - General Season Discussion ThreadSports Cars 

  • Thread starter Thread starter IforceV8
  • 2,450 comments
  • 165,405 views
Yay. Pictures.
 
IMSA.tv is not geoblocked! Thank you IMSA!!
 
I wonder what Rebellion would do with the Rolex watches if they won :lol:
 
Just to clear things up: you can use IMSA.tv if you are outside of the US. Inside US, you will have to go on Fox. (Or you can use a VPN and change your country...)
 
Just to clear things up: you can use IMSA.tv if you are outside of the US. Inside US, you will have to go on Fox. (Or you can use a VPN and change your country...)

I'm in the U.S. and it's working fine for me. :D
 
I'm in the U.S. and it's working fine for me. :D
VPN or no? This is what you're seeing?

upload_2017-1-28_13-30-4.png
 
Green Flag!!!!!!
 
Jeff Gordon's kids think the Caddy is the Bat mobile. :lol:

Green!
 
I can see it without a VPN, but its defaulting to SD and not letting me click on HD.
 
Is it just me or does the stream not have volume?
 
I can see it without a VPN, but its defaulting to SD and not letting me click on HD.
No HD here either (VPN set to UK) but at least we can watch it. It seems to be about 30 seconds behind Fox on TV though.
 
Same here in Finland for me, I can see the Imsa feed but not in HD.

Also, can anyone else get in RLM website?

First car in the barriers.
 
#16 crashed, Forza Lambo is banged up good.
 
#16 Change Racing Lambo into the tire barrier.

upload_2017-1-28_13-38-32.png
 
Wow that guy was lucky, that was a big time off.
 
Back