2017 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Results and TalkTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 3,963 comments
Looks like the rear wing design changed again and maybe the splitter.
Looks the same as the #78, from that angle. Unless I missed an aero update test.

It'll be cool seeing a couple more Nissans at the Wildcard rounds. The extra Holdens will still cancel those out though.

Love the colour scheme on Hazelwood's car. The BJR car looks great too. Some real nice liveries in S2 this year. 👍

:lol:

Edit:
C4qoB2XWcAM0UiF.jpg

C4qoB9aW8AERzHB.jpg

Jacobson also confirmed as Bright's co-driver.
This looks incredible.

Seems like it. I still think they made a big mistake letting Le Brocq go.
I get the feeling that there was a bit of tension between Jacobson and Le Brocq last year. And when Prodrive couldn't offer Le Brocq a wildcard entry or two, it was incentive enough to look elsewhere.

Seems like it. I still think they made a big mistake letting Le Brocq go.
I agree. LeBrocq won GT3 races and won the most DVS races, got a 4th at Bathurst as well. He is the better allround driver of the two. Nissan is the better fit for him.

Like I mentioned some time ago, the Altimas handle the best. It'll give both MW drivers confidence. I feel that's going to make them shine in S2.

Did Erebus buy new cars or are they still using the dinosaur machinery from HRT as last year?

Reynolds' car is a brand new one built by Erebus themselves. As far as I know, Wood has the Walkinshaw built car that Dave used last year?
And that right there will be Wood's excuse for why Reynolds is beating him.
Seriously, Wood must have compromising pics of whoever is in control of the money at GB Galvanizing. Either that or, they're easily impressed at being a grid filler.

Will 2017 be the Year of the Boring Livery?

Certainly a quicker route to a seat.
The Kellys refuse to budge from their seats, De Silvestro has a three-year deal, and the Kellys won't give up on Caruso as he's their best performer. How does that help Le Brocq?

Will 2017 be the Year of the Boring Livery?

The Kellys refuse to budge from their seats, De Silvestro has a three-year deal, and the Kellys won't give up on Caruso as he's their best performer. How does that help Le Brocq?
I'd gather Todd will go before Cam, Frosty, Mostert and Bright. There's no hope there.

Sucks they gave in and gave the cars back. I guess they over looked something that suddenly changed the direction of everything.

No way in hell they would've got those cars of me.
After the way they handled the parting of ways, they would've got what parts they were owed & that's it.

No official Ford stickers on it. Just the dealership. Wonder if they'll keep the green wheels this time.

I'm half looking forward to the #6 design. Maybe silver, green & black this time?

Back