Erebus did the best they could
(Despite signing Dale Wood)
But I said meh, meh, meh.
Green for Frosty
And red for Penske
But I said meh, meh, meh."

New look for Slade's Freightliner entry
Freghtliner-640x427.jpg

I love it. Lowndes still has the best livery, in my opinion, but that's a close second.

Tim Slade's looks fantastic!

After seeing pics of it on track, I'm really not a fan of Lowndes car. It looks very, very messy and awkward.

Frosty's car reminds me of the yucky #55 Dumbrell Falcon.

More white this season. Seems to go in cycles.

Slades looks alright. I'd say GRM, Lowndes, Percat, HSV, Slade stand out as professionally done liveries.

Frosty's car was on silver wheels when they were taking if off the trailer, then after that it was all green. Those might just be temporary rollers.

Rotating liveries with HSV though, supposedly. Wouldn't surprise me if they stuck with silver rims for the season.

Here's hoping they're only for transporting anyway. 👍

Holy hell, yes, that looks fantastic. So much cooler than last years Freightliner livery.
Looks better than that neon green thing with a Nissan marque.

I don't particularly care for either. Sorry. :lol:

Last edited:
Chelsea Angelo may be co-driving with Renee. Wonder who that leaves for Simona. A GT Academy graduate? Ingall?

Chelsea Angelo may be co-driving with Renee. Wonder who that leaves for Simona. A GT Academy graduate? Ingall?
Angelo & Gracie together won't end well cause they'll try to outdo each other & steal the limelight off the other.
Same as putting two rookies vying for a main game seat in the same car.

Do we know what chassis De Silvestro will be running? Todd Kelly got a new car, is she racing his? (Would hope it's not the Dale Wood machine...)

Also looking forward to the wildcards at regular rounds. We might end up with a decent rear end battle if the numbers are up. Will be good to see people back there learning and picking up speed, rather than just being off the pace due to a missed setup / poor tyres / etc.

No official Ford stickers on it. Just the dealership. Wonder if they'll keep the green wheels this time.

I'm half looking forward to the #6 design. Maybe silver, green & black this time?
Hasn't been official Ford decals on the PRA cars in a few years, iirc.

Flat vinyl looks like butt, the GRM cars look awesome.

Hasn't been official Ford decals on the PRA cars in a few years, iirc.

Flat vinyl looks like butt, the GRM cars look awesome.
Just from last year. PRA had them on the rear number plate. DJRTP had them on the front splitter and rear number plate last year. Same with this year.

I'm just now noticing the numbers on the rear windscreen.

About enduro drivers. I wonder if Stanaway will get a call for this year.

Why do racing drivers always pose with their arms crossed and a half-scowl on their faces? Are they meant to look imposing? Because most of the time they just look constipated.

Back