2017 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship - Results and TalkTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 3,963 comments
They're pretty cool looking reminds me of what they do in Brazil and other parts of Latin America with the stock trucks.
I like how they sit and the wheels styles. Now, how come VASC are not able to get the show on the road, when this series seems have been going on from 2013?

I had a quick look at their suped up, street truck scene and it looks pretty good.

I like how they sit and the wheels styles. Now, how come VASC are not able to get the show on the road, when this series seems have been going on from 2013?

I had a quick look at their suped up, street truck scene and it looks pretty good.

Probably because there wasn't enough money in it, and also they wanted manufacturing effort it seems.

Hopefully he's fully committed overseas with a plumb Porsche factory gig with no time for Supercars except for the endurance rounds.
As per the rules, if he can only do two wildcards and maybe the Bathurst enduros with another driver(Ekstrom or anyone else), that's plenty of miles for the V6.

As per the rules, if he can only do two wildcards and maybe the Bathurst enduros with another driver(Ekstrom or anyone else), that's plenty of miles for the V6.
Mattias Ekstrom would be a great candidate.

The way he performed in the X-box Commodore at Bathurst shocked the hell out of me.
I knew he was good but not that good.

Maybe then, he'll have a better chance at winning Bathurst again.

Only if he switches cars and partners either SVG or Lowndes.

No doubt that Whincup will find a way to throw the race away, again.

If that concept becomes the new Supercar for Holden, I'll be happy. That's an improvement on the already great looking current version we have. Looks more modern, and yet still has the Supercar vibe that no other series provides.

Cameron McConville to drive the #3 for the next two rounds

Edit: McConville posted this on his twitter, so I guess this is the livery? Looks nice.
DB6IiThUwAA4lpi.jpg

Last edited:
I done forgot LDM came 3rd at Bathurst. That was a forgettable race last year.

Anyway, LDM should take the fines for parking the #3, give the REC to MW Motorsport, finish out Rullo's ride this year and join S2. They'd do better to give young drivers a start in that tier.

Okay, that livery color combination with the wheels, looks awesome. Reminds me of that Honda F1 "Earth" livery.

No doubt it will be similarly outpaced like the Honda Earth car ....

Hi guys wondering if anyone else uses the superview service ?

I paid for the service as I'm fed up with Motors TV, (UK), poor coverage. Ive only watched the first race of Adelaide as a consequence so far this year.

It seems good but, on full screen on my PC it's a grainy and doesn't seem to be 1080P ? Is this right ? Or is it my PC which is modern windows 10 but toward the low end, integrated graphics etc. If it is my PC how come I can watched YouTube 1080P with no issues ?

Confused.

Back