2019 Formula 1 Grand Prix de MonacoFormula 1 

• Thread starter Jimlaad43
  • 289 comments
The Tesla Hyperlight signage just before the tunnel looks terrible. Looks like it was cut out of an old magazine and pasted to that bridge.

Hamilton on the wrong tyres being pushed to burning them by Verstappen who needs to get past because he has a penalty.

A midfield which is close and in an odd order.

The threat of rain.

You don't need overtaking to have a good race, just cars very close and stories developing.

This is exactly the same situation as Monaco 1992 with Senna and Mansell, which is loved by many as a legendary race. But no, in negative 2019 forums we have to complain it's boring...

The Tesla Hyperlight signage just before the tunnel looks terrible. Looks like it was cut out of an old magazine and pasted to that bridge.
I guess it is working then.
Screenshot 2019-05-27 00.00.40.png

Lewis' tires looks terrible....I can't see those lasting to the end

EDIT: OK Grosjean just made the Soft tire last 51 laps....Lewis should be able to manage the medium I would think

Last edited:
Lewis' tires looks terrible....I can't see those lasting to the end

EDIT: OK Grosjean just made the Soft tire last 51 laps....Lewis should be able to manage the medium I would think

He’s got to pit soon. Even the rears are starting to blister.

Holy crap does HAM need tyres! I can see the inner part of the front tyres starting to separate from the sidewall.

Edit: I just noticed that this is actually a pretty tight race. The Top 4 are seperated by ~4.5 seconds, with Max having a 5 second penalty, a 20 second delta in the pits, and Hamilton running on tyres that'll either scream in agony to the end or eventually burst. This really could be anybody's race.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back