2020 Virgin Australia Supercars ChampionshipTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Spacegoat
  • 827 comments
Hey guys, how do I watch this ?
Is it on superview ?
I'm from the UK..
https://www.supercars.com/superview/

You can watch the series on Supercars Twitch channel.
https://www.supercars.com/news/championship/broadcast-details-first-liveries-revealed-for-eseries/
The Eseries, featuring all 25 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship drivers, will also be streamed internationally on Supercars’ Twitch channel as well as the Facebook pages of both the series and its teams.

The Rick Kelly flip was the highlight for me.
I thought iRacing was supposed to have accurate collision physics, and Neil Crompton didn't seem to impressed with the two wheeled action. They must of taken all the ballast from the floor and added it to the top of the roll cage in their search for parity ;).

All in all though, I thought it was a pretty good telecast..... even with the E SR rated drivers from Gt Sport racing at Monza.

I love it. Also going to be great to see them on tracks they would pretty much never race on. Stop it with the time certain crap though. Leave that for the real world. (where it doesn't belong either) And I feel for the drivers having to wear their racing suits. Why tho? :lol:

And I feel for the drivers having to wear their racing suits. Why tho? :lol:
SM didn't. Must of been the socks that got him across the line :P.

EVE-wobVAAIGLHf.jpg

This was everything it promised to be. Best entertainment I've had in weeks. Had to laugh at Chaz surrounded by all the Woodstock Bourbon cases. Great product placement. And Reynolds dressed up as Super Mario. :lol:

Hopefully this becomes a yearly thing.

That race at Monza was pure comedy. It's quite hilarious to see professional drivers caught up in a ridiculous stack commonly seen in online lobbies. In truth though, they probably have less experience on Monza than me...

Even then it was probably crazier then online lobbies, I have never personally seen a massive pileup at Curva Grande :lol:

I've noticed Supercars hasn't posted the results yet... Craig Baird must still be busy going through the replays :P.

I've noticed Supercars hasn't posted the results yet... Craig Baird must still be busy going through the replays :P.

He's got a little bit to go thru. :lol:👍

Also, I wonder if T8 are going to relocate their sim to Whincup's house at some point or is Jamie self isolating in the T8 workshop? :lol:

Anyone know where I can watch these e-series races without having to wait for Supercars to put them up afterwords? The races are on at 2am my time so obviously not going to stay up and watch them, so I'd like to watch them in the morning when I get up. They don't save the Twitch broadcast right away and they do a stupid Premier on YouTube for some reason instead of just posting it.

Where's Will Power located? Cool to have him take part this week but I assume the time zone isn't going to be very friendly for him. :lol:

Anyone know where I can watch these e-series races without having to wait for Supercars to put them up afterwords? The races are on at 2am my time so obviously not going to stay up and watch them, so I'd like to watch them in the morning when I get up. They don't save the Twitch broadcast right away and they do a stupid Premier on YouTube for some reason instead of just posting it.

Edit: Nevermind. The videos I found aren't uploaded until days after. Sorry. :crazy:

Last edited:
This is looking like it could be seriously bad news for the future of Supercars :nervous::scared:...
The Chevrolet Camaro has run out of road – at least in Australia.

Holden Special Vehicles has confirmed it will end its local right-hand drive conversion program of the high-performance Camaro ZL1, having already stopped work on the 2SS model last December.
The news also raises doubts about the Camaro being used as a replacement for the Holden Commodore in the Supercars Championship in 2021, with no market relevance and no support from Holden/General Motors to justify the development of the vehicle as a racer.
https://www.speedcafe.com/torquecafe/hsv-culls-the-chevrolet-camaro/

I hope GMSV eventuates and is able to bring something to the table.

I hope GMSV eventuates and is able to bring something to the table.

Hopefully so. If it keep going this way and it won't be long before the only cars available are dual cab utes or SUV/Crossover things. :crazy:

Bitterly disappointing that we'll never see the Camaro on the track.

Hopefully so. If it keep going this way and it won't be long before the only cars available are dual cab utes or SUV/Crossover things. :crazy:

Bitterly disappointing that we'll never see the Camaro on the track.
With any luck they'll decide to make an all new platform hybrid Camaro to battle the rumoured next gen all wheel drive hybrid V8 Mustang from Ford.

https://www.whichcar.com.au/news/2022-ford-mustang-details

Man, the end of that last race was damn good. Almost felt like I was watching the real thing. Bathurst brings the intensity yet again.

I'm really enjoying this e-series, they have done some pretty cool things with it.
In a way I'll be a bit sad when its all over...It'll be good because it means we be closer to starting the real thing again but I don't want this to be forgotten about when we do start for real, would be nice if they could make this in to a annual championship too.... Maybe make an official off season e-series or something ?

Man, the end of that last race was damn good. Almost felt like I was watching the real thing. Bathurst brings the intensity yet again.
No matter if it's in a video game or real life, Bathurst always delivers. There's something about the layout that no other track in the world provides. You never know what's going to happen and it's always exciting.

Edit: Everyone are having fun. No rage quits or name calling. :sly:

I had Pye's Twitch stream going on the laptop. Some of the banter was gold. Pye doesn't think much of Fullwood. :lol:
, would be nice if they could make this in to a annual championship too.... Maybe make an official off season e-series or something ?

Hope they keep it going with the real drivers beyond this year as well. Even holding it between rounds would be good.

It's definitely a good way to see these cars racing at different circuits. Maybe get that Singapore round in and Montreal, etc.

Back