2021/22 Premier League & General Football Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Liquid
  • 1,132 comments
  • 74,692 views
Oh. Dear.

I was going to say this could be a rout when Liverpool went 2-0 up, but now it is looking ominous for Man Utd.

Losing their cool, and absolutely horrendous at the back. It's boys against men right now, and OGS might be lucky to survive as manager if this gets any worse.
 
Last edited:
United nearly had a foot in the game but alas... offisde. It sucks when that happens.
 
PSV are dead

EoymzTU.png
 
Wtf is Ole doing with those subs. Playing two old men up front with a man less.
 
Oooof, nearly shot themselves in the foot there...
Definitely shot themselves in the foot now (and Souness will be thrilled).

If Liverpool score any more we might need to take another sock off to count them...
 
Liverpool fans singing "Ole Must Stay" and "Ole's At The Wheel". Absolutely brutal. Defending is clearly Man United's Achillies' heel.
 
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Paul Pogba is a 🤬 disgrace.
 
Don’t think I’ve ever seen Klopp sitting down during a match.
 
I wonder what was Ole's big brain strategy for this game, by picking the same exact team that started losing 2-0 to Atalanta. That midfield doesn't work, and that defense is as strong as wet toilet paper.
 
Wow:eek: , in many ways, Wow :eek:

I think it was lucky for Utd Liverpool eased off after 5! Controlling possession and the clean sheet seemed to be the aim rather than going for the throat. 🤔 Could come back and haunt them if goal difference comes into play at the end of the season.

Very well done to Liverpool. 👏👏👏
 
I wonder what was Ole's big brain strategy for this game
Send them out there and hope for the best, judging from that display.

I'm guessing @MUSC4EVER had his phone set to silent before half-time. :dopey:
 
Send them out there and hope for the best, judging from that display.

I'm guessing @MUSC4EVER had his phone set to silent before half-time. :dopey:
Those are not 'highlights' you'd want to watch after a long day at work. 😕
 
Send them out there and hope for the best, judging from that display.
Must have been. Some of those players, are just bad, and haven't had a good game yet. Yet, they are always in the starting 11. :lol:
 
I know you're Scottish but wow, Graeme Souness is it really you?
He is though, did you see the second half?

On the pitch for just 15 minutes, then commits a horrific, deliberate, violent tackle that should really be called an assault leaving Keita badly injured, before striding off the pitch grinning.

If that is not a disgrace, I don't know what is.
 
Well, there are 3 games before the next international break. I would say this is make or break for Ole, but I have no clue how this ownership thinks.
 
Well, it certainly appears that being a Manchester United player and sucking a disgraceful five at home is contagious.
 
That team is so poor you can't even call them pedestrian...

Keep playing like that for long and they'll end up at the foot of the table.
 
Didn't see it like I said, but from the reaction on here and on social media it was horrible.
 
Rubentus gifted a fake penalty to steal points from Internazionale in derby d’Italia. Disgusting.
 
Didn't see it like I said, but from the reaction on here and on social media it was horrible.
The game or the Paul Scholes thing?
 
I thought Ronaldo was only a big toe offside at first. As for Pogba I’d nail him for that tackle. We really lacked any kind of bite today, and from my point of view the whole United team sucked.

Ole must be less than a foot away from losing his job now. The question is, if we do sack him, who will want a nibble at the job?
 
Last edited:
Yeah, slightly offside. Would've been a great goal though.

I mean, if he doesn't get sacked, what else will it take? For the money they pay, someone surely accepts the job gladly. Whoever it is, can't do much worse, and will have the excuse of "rebuilding" until the end of the season. If they are lucky, it may happen something similar to what happened to Chelsea last season.
 
Whoever it is, can't do much worse
I hear ex-Manchester United, double-double-winning captain Steve Bruce is available, and it'd be his last job ever ever ever ever promise.
 
I hear ex-Manchester United, double-double-winning captain Steve Bruce is available, and it'd be his last job ever ever ever ever promise.
Maybe as a former Utd legend he would get at least 3 years too. And being a former defender, he may stiffen up their defence. ;)

Seriously though, Solskjær, when asked why he had no doubts he is still the man to take United forward, said: “I have come too far, we have come too far as a group. We are too close to give up now.” Do you reckon he has told the players what the plan is! I've been hearing a lot of fans and pundits, even before the Liverpool game, saying they are not quite sure what the plan is at Utd. I think the feel good factor of Ronaldo's return has distracted a lot of scrutiny. Do Utd fans think he/they are 'close'?
 
Back