- 1,882

- Chicago, USA
Answer: no.Maybe as a former Utd legend he would get at least 3 years too. And being a former defender, he may stiffen up their defence.
Seriously though, Solskjær, when asked why he had no doubts he is still the man to take United forward, said: “I have come too far, we have come too far as a group. We are too close to give up now.” Do you reckon he has told the players what the plan is! I've been hearing a lot of fans and pundits, even before the Liverpool game, saying they are not quite sure what the plan is at Utd. I think the feel good factor of Ronaldo's return has distracted a lot of scrutiny. Do Utd fans think he/they are 'close'?
In my opinion, he's making up stuff as he goes, including answers in interviews. Yeah, I know there will always be a certain amount of vanilla answers in interviews, but I have yet to hear anything tangible like I would hear from Klopp, Guardiola or Tuchel. I would love to see Solskjaer stand in front of a fan forum. (Obviously it's not going to happen.) I'd ask him to specify... close to what?? What is the vision? He's a copycat manager, and he can't even do that correctly (trying to copy Fergie).
Correct me if I'm wrong redhed17... when Klopp was hired, I think he said "give me 4 years." Year 3 = Champions League; year 4 = league. This is 3 years with Ole, and I don't see progress. Close to what? Winning the title in year 7?