2022 NASCAR Discussion ThreadNASCAR 

• Thread starter Dylan
  • 1,424 comments
At the conclusion of the season, Camping World will no longer be the entitlement sponsor of the truck series.

Edit: But wait, possibly Craftsman could be coming back!

Last edited:
More sponsors leaving. Not a big surprise. What would be great is if there were an alternative to NASCAR like they are doing in golf. LIV golf throwing around big money to recruit stars and the PGA which has had a monopoly on golf since its inception and then crying about it. The whole playoff format is unpopular. Stage racing AKA staged racing where there is a predetermined winner also not popular. Putting a race in a ghetto like downtown Chicago to make Michael Jordan and his bum driver might be the most unpopular of all. The path NASCAR is taking is slowly putting it to rest. Just look at the stands and the TV ratings. Majority going down.

And just like a typical whiner, you show up all the time parroting all the same nonsense yet still stick around just to what, complain some more? If you're so convinced its done and its this and its that, why on earth are you still watching?

Last edited:
And just like a typical whiner, you show up all the time parroting all the same nonsense yet still stick around just to what, complain some more? If you're so convinced its done and its this and its that, why on earth are you still watching?
He enjoys feeling bad and/or is hoping one day he will be proven right so he can gloat over everyone.

He enjoys feeling bad and/or is hoping one day he will be proven right so he can gloat over everyone.
You're both taking the b8.

No bait here fishface, just truth. Go to any NASCAR page on actual social media and read the comments about the Chicago race being taken from Road America

Interesting to see the Lebron James Foundation sponsorship on the #17. Gets you wondering if LeBron will be more involved with NASCAR down the road.

I'd like to see him go head to head with Jordan in this. LeBron is the best ever in the NBA. It would be fantastic to see him put him in his place with an actual wheel man

I'd like to see him go head to head with Jordan in this. LeBron is the best ever in the NBA. It would be fantastic to see him put him in his place with an actual wheel man
I know that being a grumpy contrarian is part of your shtick, but you have genuinely confused me here.

I thought your line of trolling generally consisted of "older is better" or "these new kids aren't half as talented as the previous generations were" and other similar tropes.

How that typical mentality equates to you picking LeBron over Jordan is unequivocally mind-boggling to me. I'd sooner expect you to pick Wilt Chamberlain or Bill Russell, then maybe Jordan, but never LeBron.

I think his brand of grumpy contrarian schtick is just maximum noise in a vacuum (The basic foundation of a hot take) and peppering in whatever nonsensical BS you can justify it with. Next thing you'll know, he'll bring up how Jesse Iwuji is a better driver.

Certainly gives the average complaining fans who don't know what they want a run for their money.

Last edited:
There once was a time when people knew that you shouldn't be feeding a troll, and to help with that GTP has an ignore function. It would be for the best if people start using it.
I've bit my tongue on more than a few occasions. :lol:

There once was a time when people knew that you shouldn't be feeding a troll, and to help with that GTP has an ignore function. It would be for the best if people start using it.
Unfortunately it doesn't work like most social media platforms where they make people disappear completely.

I think this is what happens when "Team Chemistry" is maxed out. :lol:

I really admire AJ for how clean he drives - not scratch on his car, as a rule. On the other hand, you can see why he's not terribly feared at the Cup level. Logano has used the nickname of "Age" for poor old AJ.

I really admire AJ for how clean he drives - not scratch on his car, as a rule. On the other hand, you can see why he's not terribly feared at the Cup level. Logano has used the nickname of "Age" for poor old AJ.
He did come from the open wheel days where one little tap and YEET you're sent flying. 🤣

Probably sums up the day for Hezemann's team.

Insert in soviet russia joke

Edit: Also, one more little tidbit. This is the second race where the entire field has not once raced against Dale Earnhardt at the cup level. Kurt Busch is the last one.

Last edited:
Again all these B/S piles ups on restarts can be avoided or reduced if they just bunched them single file.

I'm Done.

Back