GT Sport Update 1.56 Arrives Tomorrow, Adds Aston Martin DBR9

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 232 comments
  • 42,207 views
Was expecring a new track at least. Welp, guess what?
 
you can play with these three cars a little.
more, hopefully the bug fixes mess with the offline system that need a lot of changes in the game.
who knows more details of maintenance, let me know, please.
 
I am one of those guys who only really care about new racecars, so an 11 street car and one race car Add-on would be just the same for me as this 2+1 ;).
 
"Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 ’10 (Gr.3)"

Shame its a GR3 car... it would have been a nice addition to the GR2 category
 
007 number used in the official promo images as well. Interesting.
Because it is actually in real life.
wallpapers_aston-martin_db9_2008_2_800x600.jpg


"Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 ’10 (Gr.3)"

Shame its a GR3 car... it would have been a nice addition to the GR2 category

Not this argument again.....
 
Ooh, 7 new GT League events, that's pretty cool
 
Looking forward to take the aston martin around spa!
Was expecring a new track at least. Welp, guess what?
I can understand the disappointment, despite being not disappointed myself. PD is probably hard at work to overhaul and create new tracks for GT on PS5. Something gotta give.
 
I'm not all that interested in this update, but it's better than nothing I guess. The 180SX looks most appealing to me. I've already used the DBR9 in a lot of other racing games, it has a very nice sound.
 
Last edited:
"Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 ’10 (Gr.3)"

Shame its a GR3 car... it would have been a nice addition to the GR2 category

It´s actually a GTE-it races at Endurance races alongside the p1s and p2s. The GT3s compete in another championship.
 
This leads us to believe that the other cars in that category from the '00s' can be added

- Ford GT GT1 Matech
- Saleen S7-R
- Ferrari 575 GT1
- Lambo Murciélago GT1
- GM Corvette C6.R
- Maserati MC12 GT1

These cars can be allocated in the Gr.3 category, with some BOP work

I also hope that the FIA GT 90 'cars will also appear.
 
Last edited:
Back