GT Sport Update 1.56 Arrives Tomorrow, Adds Aston Martin DBR9

Looks like we get an basic FR challenge, GT3 and Huracan Cup series and... another x2019 endurance round.

LOL - what is this insanity?

upload_2020-2-26_23-50-34.jpeg

Why is this listed as 2010? It is very clearly the 2008-spec racer that won the GT1 class at Le Mans that year. I hope this is a simple discrepancy that gets fixed like the Porsche 997 GT3

Sport is a Beta version at best (kinda like GTprologue)... With all the other racing sims out there that offer better sound, tuneability, etc.,

Beta is a pre-release version that’s typically available for a limited period of time in order to test various features of a game. Beta does not mean that the game has few features or that it’s incomplete in some way or sub-par compared to the competition.

Love how "Beta" continues to be the weak description for this game not being a Classic GT in terms of cars and features.

Sport is a Beta version at best (kinda like GTprologue)... With all the other racing sims out there that offer better sound, tuneability, etc., The next GT on PS5 better bring it!!!!

You surely use to say "beta" a lot of times every day about everything when you don't like a part of it hahaha

This life is beta, the weather is beta, this car is beta, this film is beta ... lol

I dont even know why people are talking about beta when it was released at full price? Granted it didnt stay full price for long but still... for the end 2017 year it didnt fall under $59 as far as I know.

Further this is all that's ever going to be on PS4 and its their premiere product as this time. Its clear we will never see the likes of the sort of content in GT4/5/6 ever again.

Yes, too bad they divide the cars incorrectly. PD is always amateur in this terms.

This game is a mess. There is a touring car in the 400 class lol.
The Mazda Roadster Touring Car is too slow to fit into any of the predefined racing groups. Unless PD creates a Gr.5 it's stuck in N400, and realistically it makes little sense for PD to spend time creating a new car class for one car only.

So why not put the Mazda TC in Gr.X? It doesnt make much sense much like the SFR racing concept. Or the Vulcan.

This will be an eternal point of debate given its so broken and so unfixable.

The Mazda Roadster Touring Car is too slow to fit into any of the predefined racing groups. Unless PD creates a Gr.5 it's stuck in N400, and realistically it makes little sense for PD to spend time creating a new car class for one car only.
It should be Gr.X as it's not a road car, but I guess PD lost the plot on what does and doesn't fit into Gr.X since the original description was for cars that don't fit into the other categories.

They could do that, but at least with N400 it can be raced against other cars and not one make arcade races.

Further, PD just dropped the car into the game and didnt use the car in spec series in leagues or sport mode much...

I really wouldnt have that much to complain about if they gave us the car and then utilised the car properly on and offline. Witness how clownshoes the Group C cars have been used. I mean it doesnt make much sense to me to spend so much time and money to drop in those gorgeous Gr.C cars if they cant run by themselves in their own group in online and offline modes.

Just got through copying on my end. Now to wait for the servers to be back up.

Brands Hatch and Spa are the GR.3 races.

Edit: Multiple attempts to find the new cars in any Arcade and Campaign races, has come up short. Maybe PD have changed up and stopped allowing the cars to be previewed, before the servers reconnect.

Last edited:
I also always find it funny how they reproduce cars that they had in the old game even though not many people will gravitate toward them.

The 1.2 lounge Pop 500 whatever didnt really have much of an audience in the past and yet they think we will welcome it now in 4k? Why?

Seriously a Fiat 500, did Kaz lose a bet or something?

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I also always find it funny how they reproduce cars that they had in the old game even though not many people will gravitate toward them.

The 1.2 lounge Pop 500 whatever didnt really have much of an audience in the past and yet they think we will welcome it now in 4k? Why?

Because we LOVE CARS and we love CAR DESIGN, all kind of them, not only race cars.

Stop making obvious questions and don't try to delete from GT something that is intrinsic of it.

There are a lot of others good racing games with only racing cars over there if you want...

The Aston is nice to have, but also completely useless.

It just won’t turn.

Unless we get a daily race on SS Route X I can’t see me picking this over literally any other GR. 3 car.

Latest Posts

Back