Gran Turismo Sport's Next Update Arrives June 4

So what you're saying is... Deep Forest confirmed!!??!?!? It's Happening!!!!1111

Let's start the hype train

7drHiqr.gif

Well this will be bug fixes for sure not that I have experienced any of late aside from the usual pit lane bug in lobbies.

Since I don't own the Mazda RX Vision yet (cheapskate bugger here wanting it for free!) I haven't heard of any issues but we'll find out the full update on Thursday I guess.

I just hope that we will get the lambo and porsche vgts and they wont go straight in the next gt like they did in gt6 with bugatti and hyundai vgts

Tomorrow there will be a gigantic update with the following tracks:

El Capitan, New York, Seattle Circuit, SSR11, Deep Forest, Grand Valley, Midfield Raceway, Autumn Ring, High Speed Ring, Pikes Peak, Rome Night (LOL), Thaiti Maze and much more.

Thanks PDI! <3

jk

Last edited:

El Capitan, New York, Seattle Circuit, SSR11, Deep Forest, Grand Valley, Midfield Raceway, Autumn Ring, High Speed Ring, Pikes Peak, Rome Night (LOL), Thaiti Maze uvm.

Thanks PDI! <3

jk
No Trail Mountain. No SSR5. Sad. :(

Just add a gt350R and replace old Ford GT already... waited years already lol

Swear I owned this game for 2-3 years and didn't play until January of this year when they added my baby!

El Capitan, New York, Seattle Circuit, SSR11, Deep Forest, Grand Valley, Midfield Raceway, Autumn Ring, High Speed Ring, Pikes Peak, Rome Night (LOL), Thaiti Maze and much more.

Thanks PDI! <3

jk

You missed the full "Gran Turimo Life" game mode - as online version of classic GT singleplayer and full PSVR support. Just a reminder.

Oh and I almost forgot the new tyremodel by Michelin..

Wonder if it has anything to do with this.... real names of DR S players to be shown on the website leader-boards, but not in game.

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/news/00_4107473.html

The names of the Star Players (full name, short name, and abbreviation) as entered in the 'Star Player Registration Form' for Stage 2 may be displayed in the 'Sport' mode and Time Trials leaderboards on gran-turismo.com, in addition to their account for PlayStation™Network.

The details are as follows:

■ Players eligible to have their real name displayed in the leaderboards
・Players who were eligible and registered for 'Star Player' status for Stage 1 of the 2020 Series, and have given consent to use their real name on the Star Player Registration Form.

■ Locations where the real names and account for PlayStation™Network will appear
・Various 'Sport' mode and Time Trials leaderboards.

Please note that the leaderboards displayed in 'Gran Turismo Sport' will continue to show only the account for PlayStation™Network, and real names will not appear in-game.

Back