5 Million

• Thread starter Akmuq
  • 147 comments
Extremely fast on getting another million. And your right astrosdude, you will be epic win.:lol:

I wonder how many of those post come from complaints about GT5 in the GT5 forum? Na, just kidding.
This is the first forum I've ever used, I'm assuming 5 mil is a lot?

It's my only forum and I'd say that its probably a massive number for something which is centered mainly on one video game.

The huge increase in posts can be attributed to GT5 being the first online game of the series.

Obviously with 1.1 million posts. You can also count duping for posts in the marketplace and complaints in the regular GT5 section.

After we hit 5 million, we could delete the reposts in the funny pic threads and see how long it takes to hit 5 mil again.

Then stretch it out by deleting the complaints about reposts.

Does quantity outperform compared to quality?

I fear the online and the issues with it, the complaints about "what people wanted but did not get" and the new "I post so I'm alive" generation do give a good count, but not a great read at times.

The person who makes the 5 millionth post should get one of these for free:sly:

cookie.jpg

The person who makes the 5 millionth post should get one of these for free:sly:

cookie.jpg

I'm holding you to this that you will go to the store, buy ONE cookie, and ship it to my house 48 hours (expedited delivery) after I post up the screenshot.

I'm holding you to this that you will go to the store, buy ONE cookie, and ship it to my house 48 hours (expedited delivery) after I post up the screenshot.

That much in shipping costs for ONE cookie? What recession?:lol:

Back