600PP 4WD Non-Racing Car and Tuned Car Super Lap: Deep Forest Raceway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 236 comments
The Aston DP100 VGT made short work of gold, a little pokey on the straights compared to the ZZii though.

1:15.451 with the Tommy, I was scare that it was slippy but its nice to drive.

But it does slip still. I tried Shaunm80's tune. I was able to again about quarter of a second in the 1st quarter, before entering the tunnel. But the turn before the tunnel & the long left hander after the tunnel, give a lot of trouble as the car slides there.

I'll try the other 3 tunes as well.

Anyway, with Shaunm80's tune, have now lapped in 1:16:753. Will keep trying as a time trial is a great challenge to test one's patience & love for racing!

With a little change in LSD with acceleration rear and front at 15 I have realized 1'16'252.

Edit : and after changing the ride height front and rear at 80, I have realized with my Tommykaira ZZII '00 , 1'16'011

Reedit : After and after laps I have realized 1'15'683. My friend @fordlaser777 I arrive ! !!!!!:lol: :lol:
You have not arrived yet my friend, you still have to fine over 252th of a second to go past my time but I am not getting :nervous: as yet.

Edit: Now 1:15.130 and catch me if you can :lol:, there is still room for improvement for me to get in the high 1:49s but my 52 year old body needs a holiday 👍.

Last edited:
You have not arrived yet my friend, you still have to fine over 252th of a second to go past my time but I am not getting :nervous: as yet.

Edit: Now 1:15.130 and catch me if you can :lol:, there is still room for improvement for me to get in the high 1:49s but my 52 year old body needs a holiday 👍.

This is not cool !!!!! :lol: You could have given me time to catch up and pass you in front of only once. :lol: But I did not say my last word !!!! :mischievous: And my 42-year-old body (soon 43 years old on December 11) is in top shape. But I think you set the bar too high. As usual Respect my dear friend :bowdown: :bowdown:.
Take care my friend :cheers: :cheers: Rest well

Here are the finds from my garage for this event.

Audi RS 6 Avant '08 (600PP SS) (CoTM Version)

deep-forest-raceway_1-jpg.512814

Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09 (600PP SH)
Lamborghini Murcielago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09 (600PP SS) - Add SH Tyres

ascari-full-track_1-jpg.444990

TommyKaira ZZII '00 (600PP SS) - Add SH Tyres

tkzzii-jpg.129977

Went with the TommyKaira ZZII '00 only because I couldn't change rims on the Nissan!:lol:
General track tune = 1:15.596
"The dark side" tune = 1:15.290
Still some work to be done on the second one....that and being able to put all of my best sections together, should be in the 1:14 club.

But it does slip still. I tried Shaunm80's tune. I was able to again about quarter of a second in the 1st quarter, before entering the tunnel. But the turn before the tunnel & the long left hander after the tunnel, give a lot of trouble as the car slides there.

Anyway, with Shaunm80's tune, have now lapped in 1:16:753. Will keep trying as a time trial is a great challenge to test one's patience & love for racing!

IMG_1684.JPG

I'm exactly 1s faster with the same car and tune. I think I'm making the time up in that third sector. I brake about 1/3 of the way into the tunnel and kinda overshoot the apex so that you can do and "point and turn" exit off the corner rather than following the arc of the corner which doesn't let you get on the gas early enough.
If you look at the attachment by zolon32 you'll understand what I mean.

View attachment 603968

@Pimasz I think this is what Ben means, with the 'V' line through a corner.

Cheers, Zo.

View attachment 612148

I'm exactly 1s faster with the same car and tune. I think I'm making the time up in that third sector. I brake about 1/3 of the way into the tunnel and kinda overshoot the apex so that you can do and "point and turn" exit off the corner rather than following the arc of the corner which doesn't let you get on the gas early enough.
If you look at the attachment by zolon32 you'll understand what I mean.

As per the attached diagram, I typically take that route involuntarily as the car slides so much that I reach to the outskirt of the turn.

Back