• 615 comments

Should @JogoAsobi return to GTP?

• #comebackjogo!

Votes: 95 73.1%
  • Who is Jogo?

Votes: 35 26.9%

• Total voters
Here is my tune for the Nissan 180SX Type X '96

I didn't work very long with it (15 min), so it's not perfect, but it's not too bad really.:)

Racing Hard/Racing Hard

Suspension:
Ride height: 90/75
Spring rate: 8.60/9.25
Dampers compression: 7/6
Dampers extension: 6/7
Anti-roll bars: 7/7
Camber angle: 0.0/0.0
Toe angle: -0.05/-0.15
Brake balance: 5/6

Transmisson:
first set default, then set final gear to 4000, and then max speed to 180kmh. After that:
1'st: 4.050
2'nd: 3.000
3'rd: 2.445
4'th: 2.040
5'th: 1.740
6'th: 1.485
Final gear: 2.500

Differential:
Initial torque: 5
Acceleration sensitivity: 22
Braking sensitivity: 5

Power:
Install everything!
-Engine Tuning Stage 3
-Sports Computer
-Racing Exhaust
-Exhaust Manifold
-Catalytic Converter
-Intake Tuning
-Oil Change

Body:
Install everything!
-Weight Reduction Stage 3
-Carbon Bonnet
-Window Weight Reduction
-A Rear Wing
-Chassis Reinforcement
Downforce: /20
Ballast weight: 0kg

I think that's a mistake and instead of Nissan 180SX Type X '96 on the list of eligible cars should be Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE '00 which can not be used in this event.

I agree but I also wonder could it be that they used the wrong car list number or something?
If I remember from reading posts elsewhere the cars are all listed in the code with unique references 1,2,3 etc. Maybe it's just a typo when the event was coded and someone put car 846 instead of car 845 or something like that?

Is anyone in a position to check if these cars are next to each other in the list?

Thanks to @ET for taking up @JogoAsobi mantle. It could just be that he's on holidays or got internet issues or something...? I hope it's nothing serious for him.

So I went and did the other trials, golded them easily enough, ate some lunch and came back to this little challenge. After a few laps, I finally broke the Silver barrier! Got a 1:25.924, and boy did I feel relieved.

180 win.jpg

Came back with an HSV, and topped the time easily by five seconds. I tell you though, this was a tough challenge for me, but it was enjoyable while it lasted.

I agree but I also wonder could it be that they used the wrong car list number or something?
If I remember from reading posts elsewhere the cars are all listed in the code with unique references 1,2,3 etc. Maybe it's just a typo when the event was coded and someone put car 846 instead of car 845 or something like that?

Is anyone in a position to check if these cars are next to each other in the list?

Thanks to @ET for taking up @JogoAsobi mantle. It could just be that he's on holidays or got internet issues or something...? I hope it's nothing serious for him.
No, he was put off for various reasons, I've spoken with him about it already.
I think there is a link to the discussion in the Bathurst seasonal A-spec race.

And thanks for the kind words, although, again, that is not me. @et_ <me

@Doodle : HSV

HSV or NSX?
HSV for Lloydz.

With @Weider's tune I'm down to a 1:15.956, which is good enough to get me back into 6th. Still a couple tenths left, but pretty happy with it.

Edit: Now 15.899. I see where I'm losing time now, hopefully I can get down to a mid to low 15. I'm not happy with my time anymore:lol:

Edit 2: 15.830, 4th. Gimme a few more min...:lol:

Edit 3: 15.749, 3rd:). Still not happy though. I'll give it another shot tomorrow.

Edit 4: I can't stop! 15.587. Alright, there's the mid 15, time for a low 15 :dopey:

Last edited:
Great event, I enjoyed it so much, scored a decent golden time 1:22,841 using Nissan Gt-R500 stealth. Thanks PD for this seasonal.

HSV for Lloydz.

With @Weider's tune I'm down to a 1:15.956, which is good enough to get me back into 6th. Still a couple tenths left, but pretty happy with it.

Edit: Now 15.899. I see where I'm losing time now, hopefully I can get down to a mid to low 15. I'm not happy with my time anymore:lol:

Edit 2: 15.830, 4th. Gimme a few more min...:lol:

Edit 3: 15.749, 3rd:). Still not happy though. I'll give it another shot tomorrow.

Edit 4: I can't stop! 15.587. Alright, there's the mid 15, time for a low 15 :dopey:
Just cracked the 14's barrier with a 1:14.998 :) was on pace for a .8 but turned in to earlier on the second to last corner and hurt my entry and exit. :P
Finally someone posted! I can stop editing!:lol:

I wouldn't have had much of a chance anyways. GT500s are like your own home. Kinda like me on the Shifter Karts or Autumn Ring. :D
Haha yeah! I've been racing GT500's for like 3 years, and I've only actually shared my tune to one other person ever. And he didn't even like it :P You're just nuts at autumn ring and the Karts!! :eek:

I think there is a low 14 to be had, try 13 30 8 on the drivetrain, modify your line on corner entry to SLOW corners (turn 2, 3, last corner especially) and before you hit the apex (or best line) accelerate and the TMAX gearbox will give you the traction to go full throttle instantly! You just have to make sure you change gear quick enough!

p.s. I'm surprised that the top drivers are using ABS! It should be faster without... ;)

The 16 will come today from me. I hope. Going to be fun.

Back