600PP Racing Car Super Lap: Streets of Willow

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 281 comments
yeah I saw that too. I have the game only three months, so maybe get even better. A break now with this event because I was frustrated that I could not improve my time under 58.945.:cheers:

yeah I saw that too. I have the game only three months, so maybe get even better. A break now with this event because I was frustrated that I could not improve my time under 58.945.:cheers:
they say if ur 103% of leaders time, its a fantastic lap so that wud b 1.7 secs added 2 leaders time

I'm looking forward to the next seasonal events. I hope the oldskool high speed ring. That's my favorite circuit.

I have almost every lap today this time, I think I just got lucky and I suddenly ducked under 59 seconds
sent u friend request on gt6,we might b able to help each other out by seeing who is quicker or slower with ghost car

That was insane using such a powerful and big car on a tight Willow, but an easy win in again my trusty TS.

107.345 with a Mitsubishi FTO Touring car. No unusual tunes, 6 laps and then a minor mistakes lap. Fun car to drive here because it turns in very sharply without breaking loose in the rear.

Easy for an old fart like me!

Finally improved my time. Have a 0: 58.794 now ...
But the worst thing I think: one round before I got this time I was almost one second before but I slipped at the last corner with my stupid head,which had a 57 round round can be. .... There's a lot more in.👍

Last edited:
So close but i cant break 1 min:banghead:

Attachments

• 14499531042891383303648.jpg
    14499531042891383303648.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 9
Gosh.. I'm at 1:01.6 Some of you guys are beasts in here..
But my problem is I'm not as focused... Can't sit and do 10 laps in a row. Still learning that kind of dedication. (And here I also just started playing Ultra Street Fighter 4... That dedication will be beaten into me!)

Back