630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama MRC

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 346 comments
Not good, I need to buy a better table for it, I drive with it but .... I dont know. I think I'm always faster with my controller. I never drive in a real car so this need a lot of practice. I go train with it, But for now I say: Give me a DS3.

Attachments

• 20160724_213042.jpg
    20160724_213042.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
Hey @Otaliema your first tune is still good the best I can get out of it is a 1:56.371 :cheers:, I think there is another 200 of a second it the tune but I get to nervous and loose a bit on time approaching the Chase, I am ahead of @chrisspeed281 on my friends list for now :). @Otaliema to get in the 1:55s your gear box has to be faster 👍.
Where is it lacking?
I can't match pace at Bathurst so I can't correct the weaknesses in it.

Hey @Otaliema your first tune is still good the best I can get out of it is a 1:56.371 :cheers:, I think there is another 200 of a second it the tune but I get to nervous and loose a bit on time approaching the Chase, I am ahead of @chrisspeed281 on my friends list for now :). @Otaliema to get in the 1:55s your gear box has to be faster 👍.
Hi @fordlaser777 , i hope we will see us again at 1:55 :)

IMG_20160726_193316.jpg

Welcome to the Club!
I'm from Vienna too, and I don't know how many hours I have driven this race and with how many different setups
(I have 4 Z4's, so it is at least 12 different setups), but you have to wait and be patient till the ONE good lap comes your way!
As it happened to me tonight when I did a 1:56.136, improving my time by 0,6xx seconds and putting me in POS # 177 (best Austrian! 👍 :D ), but couldn't do it again ever since.
I'm driving this event nearly every day since it started, and improved my initial time of 1:59,621 only 9 times up till today!
So be patient, try some tunes and drive much, but don't give up!:gtpflag:
Greetings from Vienna to Vienna! :D
Hi @EmaNymton , we Guys from Vienna are almost same fast , i'm only 0,001 sec behind you :lol: Greetings from Vienna too :cheers:

hu.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you my good friend :cheers: and there is still room for improvement for me out in the track :), but I have to wait until tomorrow.

It's always hard to make perfect laps without making a mistake . The tour I did in 1'58'855 , I made many mistakes. So I tell myself that I can do better . I still made some changes to the Audi . At suspension and LSD. I can be faster than you on the first portions but after what is not. I think you can do better with the Audi , so I can prepare well.

Best regards my friend :cheers:

It's always hard to make perfect laps without making a mistake . The tour I did in 1'58'855 , I made many mistakes. So I tell myself that I can do better . I still made some changes to the Audi . At suspension and LSD. I can be faster than you on the first portions but after what is not. I think you can do better with the Audi , so I can prepare well.

Best regards my friend :cheers:
Sorry I did not get a chance to use your tune today but I will have ago tomorrow 👍.​

BMW Z4 GT3 '11
In the process of building a new transmission for the car I built a new car with chassis reinforcement. It for me is much much faster I could prolly pull a 1:55 with it if I stuck with it. I did run a 1:58, leading or staying with the 1:55's in my list until Quarry.
Any who here is the new transsmission. @fordlaser777 @chrisspeed281 @davidt33
Set final at 3.200
Set top speed at 210 km/h (one click up from min)
1st 5.780
2nd 3.840
3rd 3.100
4th 2.480
5th 2.130
6th 1.730
Final 2.000

This is a double flat with over drive, this WILL TAKE SOME GETTING USED TOO this transmission tops out at 320 km/h, with an average speed of 309 on Conrad into The Chase. The longer 6th gear keeps the car in torque power for higher speeds. 4th gear has been built to goto 225 km/h for top of the mountain running, 2nd and 3rd to get you from The Cutting to Reid Park, 4th till the Esses if you can handle it, shift to 5th if you're over torquing with it for McPhillany Park, 2nd gear for the Esses. I'd recommend using 3rd for exit at The Chase, Coming into Murray's Corner, you can hold 4th and bounce it or shift to 5th for a few more km/h.
Enjoy!

Edit; Adjusted 6th gear for better pull after 300 km/h

Last edited:
Back