630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama MRC

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 346 comments
I say respect has drivers like @fordlaser777 , @Kossie @chrisspeed281 @Otaliema and all others. You aim the 1'52 or 1'54 while I applies only to 1'58 or 1'57 :scared: . A large world between us . Hat gentlemen and respect :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :cheers::cheers:

Take more risks at the track. Dont be afraid to make mistakes. Try lap after lap to the limit, A red lap is not a shame its just a training lap. Keep trying and what for me helps is: Chance the LSD settings somethimes. It works. The tune is very important. The first time in i drive a tt(that whas suzuka) I got on the last day a gold time. I got the game then about a week. Now I am in the top 300 most of the tt's.
Practice is the key. And a good tune for youre driving style.

Last edited:
That is right you learn from your mistakes 👍, I will try your new gearbox and see if its faster than mine later on.
I was hitting 270 consistently on mountain straight and 307 at brake point at the The chase following Conrad. The uphill is a bit tricky. A lot depends on how you manage Forests Bend, get it right you're on fourth before the Park otherwise you're late getting on to fourth and that messes your line up.

BMW Z4 GT3 '11
In the process of building a new transmission for the car I built a new car with chassis reinforcement. It for me is much much faster I could prolly pull a 1:55 with it if I stuck with it. I did run a 1:58, leading or staying with the 1:55's in my list until Quarry.
Any who here is the new transsmission. @fordlaser777 @chrisspeed281 @davidt33
Set final at 3.200
Set top speed at 210 km/h (one click up from min)
1st 5.780
2nd 3.840
3rd 3.100
4th 2.480
5th 2.130
6th 1.730
Final 2.000

This is a double flat with over drive, this WILL TAKE SOME GETTING USED TOO this transmission tops out at 320 km/h, with an average speed of 309 on Conrad into The Chase. The longer 6th gear keeps the car in torque power for higher speeds. 4th gear has been built to goto 225 km/h for top of the mountain running, 2nd and 3rd to get you from The Cutting to Reid Park, 4th till the Esses if you can handle it, shift to 5th if you're over torquing with it for McPhillany Park, 2nd gear for the Esses. I'd recommend using 3rd for exit at The Chase, Coming into Murray's Corner, you can hold 4th and bounce it or shift to 5th for a few more km/h.
Enjoy!

Edit; Adjusted 6th gear for better pull after 300 km/h
This gearbox is fast but from the Dipper onwards I lose 400 hundreds of second, I just can not get close to my ghost.

This is my Audi R8 LMS Ultra '12 with which I could realize 1'58'855

Good drive and enjoy :cheers:
1:57.728 in your Audi after a few laps :):cheers::cheers:, this thing is a rocket in a straight line faster than @Otaliema BMW and his new gearbox, I will try your tune when I get a chance, in the mean time I want to do the new seasonal races :cheers:.

Edit: I just tried your tune again, as I said it is faster than any other tune I have tried but looses a lot of time on top of the mountain.

Last edited:
Just saw someone mentioned my name and wants a tune, I didn't make the tune that I used. It's @SW__10 's tune from last year that I not so cleverly found. It's really good. I only tried the event in the first two days for a decent time but I know a 1:52 is possible with it. Couple times I was up 4 tenths but screwed up the last two braking zones. Try it, tweak it, you will do well if you find your rhythm 👍

1:57.728 in your Audi after a few laps :):cheers::cheers:, this thing is a rocket in a straight line faster than @Otaliema BMW and his new gearbox, I will try your tune when I get a chance, in the mean time I want to do the new seasonal races :cheers:.

Edit: I just tried your tune again, as I said it is faster than any other tune I have tried but looses a lot of time on top of the mountain.

Thanks a lot my friend @fordlaser777. It's always a real pleasure to read your comments and your enjoy for this rocket. :cheers: .
I know I still have work to do on this Audi but I'm very glad you like it. :cheers::cheers:
Thanks again my friend :cheers: :cheers:

I tried Otaliema's new tune today and loved it. That's the most stable drive I've had so far, even lost it twice on one lap and caught it again without hitting anything. Finally got into the 56's just, 1.56.989 but I'll take it and even got to mid 56's but belted the wall in Forest Elbow with a feather so that was that. Got JeJe's Audi to 1.57.7 so tomorrow I'll do a Kossie and take a heap of risks. Actually every lap is a big risk for me.:lol:

I tried Otaliema's new tune today and loved it. That's the most stable drive I've had so far, even lost it twice on one lap and caught it again without hitting anything. Finally got into the 56's just, 1.56.989 but I'll take it and even got to mid 56's but belted the wall in Forest Elbow with a feather so that was that. Got JeJe's Audi to 1.57.7 so tomorrow I'll do a Kossie and take a heap of risks. Actually every lap is a big risk for me.:lol:
Awesome to hear. Great lap time with it.

BMW Z4 GT3 '11
In the process of building a new transmission for the car I built a new car with chassis reinforcement. It for me is much much faster I could prolly pull a 1:55 with it if I stuck with it. I did run a 1:58, leading or staying with the 1:55's in my list until Quarry.
Any who here is the new transsmission. @fordlaser777 @chrisspeed281 @davidt33
Set final at 3.200
Set top speed at 210 km/h (one click up from min)
1st 5.780
2nd 3.840
3rd 3.100
4th 2.480
5th 2.130
6th 1.730
Final 2.000

This is a double flat with over drive, this WILL TAKE SOME GETTING USED TOO this transmission tops out at 320 km/h, with an average speed of 309 on Conrad into The Chase. The longer 6th gear keeps the car in torque power for higher speeds. 4th gear has been built to goto 225 km/h for top of the mountain running, 2nd and 3rd to get you from The Cutting to Reid Park, 4th till the Esses if you can handle it, shift to 5th if you're over torquing with it for McPhillany Park, 2nd gear for the Esses. I'd recommend using 3rd for exit at The Chase, Coming into Murray's Corner, you can hold 4th and bounce it or shift to 5th for a few more km/h.
Enjoy!

Edit; Adjusted 6th gear for better pull after 300 km/h
Congratulations on your 1:58:cheers: Not sure if I can catch you, even with your awesome tune. But this has still been my best tt yet. After a little more than a year playing GT6, and the GT series in general, I'm pretty happy with it. :)
Cheers to all:cheers:

Congratulations on your 1:58:cheers: Not sure if I can catch you, even with your awesome tune. But this has still been my best tt yet. After a little more than a year playing GT6, and the GT series in general, I'm pretty happy with it. :)
Cheers to all:cheers:
This is so weird to me. If I drive an unsuccessful lap I drive a 1:55. And I'm sure the aliens think the same about me. They Driving 1:54 laps after and after. I watch the replays. And they have a better gear setting. They go much faster as me. I think they don't need much downforce. With my driving style is nothing wrong, I just go to slow(top speed) With a better tune i think a 1:53 is possible.

I do not understand how you can do it,if i use autogear it means +2sec,+stick controll :crazy:
K is stick alien
Practice and training. So you think when i can using the gears manual i can beat my time with 2 seconds?

It cost me about 2 hours training to get in to the mood to drive a low 1:54. A 1:55 is no problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so weird to me. If I drive an unsuccessful lap I drive a 1:55. And I'm sure the aliens think the same about me. They Driving 1:54 laps after and after. I watch the replays. And they have a better gear setting. They go much faster as me. I think they don't need much downforce. With my driving style is nothing wrong, I just go to slow(top speed) With a better tune i think a 1:53 is possible.
You are correct they are using less downforce. No way to get the speed they are getting with same settings we are using. Gear box wise they are using basic flip from what I can tell other than Immortal. His gearing not basic.

I am far from a master tuner, in fact I am terrible :(, and I am afraid I can only "subdue" this car with active steering.
I always use Praiano tunes as my base and others seem to be working from his base tune like me. So....

My modifications are
Toe -.13/.05
Brakes 6/3
Diff 12/9/5
DF 400/675
Only High Turbo

My time is 1.53.645.

I hope it helps somebody out, as others many times previously have helped me :cheers:.
Ty very much Apex, with your tune and a chassis refresh instant 1.53.8 for me, so you are much closer to a master tuner than I .Tune worked fine for me with no active steering for all those who are wondering.

Is that less downforce front/rear or is it just rear ?.
That I am not sure. These guys drive in such a different league from me that what yo me looks like less front and rear because of the way he was sliding the car through the turns is in all reality prolly something like 400/500 setting on aero as he only hit 311 at The Chase and 285? on the Mountain straight.

Ty very much Apex, with your tune and a chassis refresh instant 1.53.8 for me, so you are much closer to a master tuner than I .Tune worked fine for me with no active steering for all those who are wondering.

Very happy to have helped you, you seem to be getting faster and faster and faster in general anyway 👍

@Otaliema your new gearbox settings def faster than trans flip I was using before . I'm .5 up at first split on ghost and ahead of all friends including @fordlaser777 but I am also losing time across the top of the mountain.
I found the suspension settings unsuitable for my style, probably out of similarity of driving so many laps with my normal settings of min springs, 1/1/7 and no camber or toe.
Still searching for that perfect lap.

Latest Posts

Back