630PP GT3 Racing Car Super Lap: Mount Panorama MRC

Discussion in 'GT6 Seasonal & Quick Match Events' started by nowcontrol, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Kossie

Kossie

Take more risks at the track. Dont be afraid to make mistakes. Try lap after lap to the limit, A red lap is not a shame its just a training lap. Keep trying and what for me helps is: Chance the LSD settings somethimes. It works. The tune is very important. The first time in i drive a tt(that whas suzuka) I got on the last day a gold time. I got the game then about a week. Now I am in the top 300 most of the tt's.
    Practice is the key. And a good tune for youre driving style.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  2. 8l23ub

8l23ub

Sneaks quietly into 1:55's with the LMS Ultra '12
    Its a beast.

3. Kossie

Kossie

That is amazing with this car! Nice!

4. 8l23ub

8l23ub

Should have been quicker, checked where the ghost was on run down to the final turn and spooked myself.

5. Otaliema

Otaliema

Never look at your ghost ;)

6. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

You are so right Kossie :cheers: saying this. Take more risks at the track and don't be afraid to make mistakes, that what I am doing taking more risks than before :).

7. Otaliema

Otaliema

Don't forgot to learn from your mistakes.

After all good definition of insanity is doing the same thing the same way over and over and expecting a different result.

SilverSE102, 8l23ub, Jeje6410 and 2 others like this.
  8. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

That is right you learn from your mistakes :tup:, I will try your new gearbox and see if its faster than mine later on.

9. Otaliema

Otaliema

I was hitting 270 consistently on mountain straight and 307 at brake point at the The chase following Conrad. The uphill is a bit tricky. A lot depends on how you manage Forests Bend, get it right you're on fourth before the Park otherwise you're late getting on to fourth and that messes your line up.

chrisspeed281 and TripleE63 like this.
  10. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

This gearbox is fast but from the Dipper onwards I lose 400 hundreds of second, I just can not get close to my ghost.

TripleE63, chrisspeed281 and Otaliema like this.
  11. Otaliema

Otaliema

So you're loosening 180+ km/h acceleration.
    Sounds like 5th and 6th are too low torque. Hmm might just have to break down and do a high IFG flip on the car.

12. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

1:57.728 in your Audi after a few laps :):cheers::cheers:, this thing is a rocket in a straight line faster than @Otaliema BMW and his new gearbox, I will try your tune when I get a chance, in the mean time I want to do the new seasonal races :cheers:.

Edit: I just tried your tune again, as I said it is faster than any other tune I have tried but looses a lot of time on top of the mountain.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2016
    TripleE63, Jeje6410 and chrisspeed281 like this.
  13. hotsaucer

hotsaucer

Just saw someone mentioned my name and wants a tune, I didn't make the tune that I used. It's @SW__10 's tune from last year that I not so cleverly found. It's really good. I only tried the event in the first two days for a decent time but I know a 1:52 is possible with it. Couple times I was up 4 tenths but screwed up the last two braking zones. Try it, tweak it, you will do well if you find your rhythm :tup:

Stewyripper, 8l23ub, SW__10 and 3 others like this.
  14. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

Thanks a lot my friend @fordlaser777. It's always a real pleasure to read your comments and your enjoy for this rocket. :cheers: .
    I know I still have work to do on this Audi but I'm very glad you like it. :cheers::cheers:
    Thanks again my friend :cheers: :cheers:

15. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

I do like it and it handles good in the corners, if you can get it quicker going over the mountain this could do something :tup:.

16. Jeje6410

Jeje6410

I 'll see what I can do tomorrow to make it fast and stable in the mountains. The problem is that I do not know how :lol: :lol: . But I will try.
    Thanks again my friend

TripleE63, Otaliema and Retiree like this.
  17. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

I want the car fast and stable on the mountain but not in the mountains :lol:.

18. Retiree

Retiree

I tried Otaliema's new tune today and loved it. That's the most stable drive I've had so far, even lost it twice on one lap and caught it again without hitting anything. Finally got into the 56's just, 1.56.989 but I'll take it and even got to mid 56's but belted the wall in Forest Elbow with a feather so that was that. Got JeJe's Audi to 1.57.7 so tomorrow I'll do a Kossie and take a heap of risks. Actually every lap is a big risk for me.:lol:

19. Otaliema

Otaliema

Awesome to hear. Great lap time with it.

TripleE63 and fordlaser777 like this.
  20. TripleE63

TripleE63

Congratulations on your 1:58:cheers: Not sure if I can catch you, even with your awesome tune. But this has still been my best tt yet. After a little more than a year playing GT6, and the GT series in general, I'm pretty happy with it. :)
    Cheers to all:cheers:

21. Kossie

Kossie

Today I have made exactly the same time as my record. No thousandths faster or slower.

Position 46, Check it. How weird is that?

22. No pedals

No pedals

I do not understand how you can do it,if i use autogear it means +2sec,+stick controll :crazy:
    K is stick alien.
    I can be -0.5 faster up hill,but loss all -time downhill.

23. Kossie

Kossie

This is so weird to me. If I drive an unsuccessful lap I drive a 1:55. And I'm sure the aliens think the same about me. They Driving 1:54 laps after and after. I watch the replays. And they have a better gear setting. They go much faster as me. I think they don't need much downforce. With my driving style is nothing wrong, I just go to slow(top speed) With a better tune i think a 1:53 is possible.

Practice and training. So you think when i can using the gears manual i can beat my time with 2 seconds?

It cost me about 2 hours training to get in to the mood to drive a low 1:54. A 1:55 is no problem.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2016
  24. Otaliema

Otaliema

You are correct they are using less downforce. No way to get the speed they are getting with same settings we are using. Gear box wise they are using basic flip from what I can tell other than Immortal. His gearing not basic.

25. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

Is that less downforce front/rear or is it just rear ?.

TripleE63, Otaliema and phineas777 like this.
  26. chesterdraws

chesterdraws

Ty very much Apex, with your tune and a chassis refresh instant 1.53.8 for me, so you are much closer to a master tuner than I .Tune worked fine for me with no active steering for all those who are wondering.

27. Otaliema

Otaliema

That I am not sure. These guys drive in such a different league from me that what yo me looks like less front and rear because of the way he was sliding the car through the turns is in all reality prolly something like 400/500 setting on aero as he only hit 311 at The Chase and 285? on the Mountain straight.

TripleE63 and fordlaser777 like this.
  28. Apex2691

Apex2691

Very happy to have helped you, you seem to be getting faster and faster and faster in general anyway :tup:

29. StanNz

StanNz

@Otaliema your new gearbox settings def faster than trans flip I was using before . I'm .5 up at first split on ghost and ahead of all friends including @fordlaser777 but I am also losing time across the top of the mountain.
    I found the suspension settings unsuitable for my style, probably out of similarity of driving so many laps with my normal settings of min springs, 1/1/7 and no camber or toe.
    Still searching for that perfect lap.

30. fordlaser

fordlaser Premium

1:55.972 :), many thanks to :bowdown: @Otaliema tune but with my own gearbox, blewit again at the final corner and I was 300s of a second up on my ghost :mad: and there is still room for improvement for me, I am done with this TT for a while and I will do some seasonal races now.