68%people are satisfied 32% people are not about GTS

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by 2009empz, Jun 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2009empz

2009empz

You and I paid $60 for a game that’s worth $14

We need more tracks

Cars can wait

2. ARTAsean

ARTAsean

I paid $80 actually, back at launch, for the Deluxe edition. I’d agree, it was a glorified beta at that point.

Now, I would say it’s worthy of full retail price. Yet it’s perpetually on sale for $20. GT Sport might just be the best bargain buy ever.

Do I want more tracks, yes. Especially if PD has resorted to giving us cars like the Gordini and TT. I’m just thinking out loud. I’m very happy with this game and look forward to the future of it.

3. MatskiMonk

MatskiMonk Premium

Why did you pay $60 for it, if it's only worth $14?

Sander 001 likes this.
  4. 2009empz

2009empz

I’m saying though why drop the game and it’s not even a quarter finish at least half done to me I feel like the game still haven’t reached its full potential. Only thing that’s different is the graphics and physics. I’ve been playing Gran Turismo since I was a little kid and one thing I always look forward to seeing is large varieties of cars #1

I pre-ordered it at $60

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2019
  5. IncredibleMind

IncredibleMind

1. They need to update the physics so the cars stop behaving like all four wheels are GLUED to the track in a manner where you slide around corners whereas in real life you would have literally FLIPPED the car over.

2. They have to do something to correct the massive understeer in this latest update.

3. Proper track surfacing. As it now stands ACC is running laps around GT in this area. In GT it’s so bad I often times have to stop playing because of how flat and lifeless the tracks are...this is in spite of the fact that GT has excellent force feedback.

Beezer215 likes this.
  6. MatskiMonk

MatskiMonk Premium

Just MHO, but pre-ordering allows developers to not only give you less at launch, but also it robs you of the ability to make an informed choice about whether what they're effectively selling you at launch is reasonable or not. It's not even like these days you need to pre-order to guarantee a copy like in the 'old days'. Money talks, and not paying for a game you don't feel offers enough content is the best way to send a message to a developer.

2009empz likes this.
  7. Pigems

Pigems

I got the game for $25(CDN), so I feel like I’ve gotten more than my money’s worth out of it. All the updates are just icing on the cake. :)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
  8. VFOURMAX1

VFOURMAX1

Name one other console racing game where almost two years after the games launch the game studio is still providing regular FREE additional content including cars and tracks and is still adding and scheduling new events and competitions at no additional above the initial purchase price?

I pre-ordered as well and the entertainment cost per hour of my initial price paid and the hours I have played the game is now in the very low cents per hour range.
    I personally wish I got that same value out of all the dollars I spent on entertainment

9. watto79

watto79

I paid £15 for it in last years PSN Summer Sale. After 30 years of gaming its by far the best value game I've ever bought.

10. 2009empz

2009empz

I understand where you’re coming from two years ago there was barely any content and you’re still barely any ‍♂️ And I play every weekend i’m just saying what happened to all the other fun tracks and premium vehicles that was created on GT6.im just so used to it in a large variety of things to do when you comes to this game

Pigems likes this.
  11. Pigems

Pigems

I just did the math for me, worked out to 26.88 cents per hour of entertainment, and that’s only drive time, it doesn’t include using Scapes or the LE. :)

12. 2009empz

2009empz

13. VBR

VBR Premium

Things you need for GTS

1) Patience, lots & lots of patience. :irked:

2) A very strong wall, that will not hurt your head. :banghead:

3) A love of being punted off track from behind when trying to race cleanly (oh joy). :crazy:

4) A forum with a dedicated & passionate community, so that you can't vent all your frustration & pent up anger without actually killing anybody. :mad: :censored:

:gtpflag::lol: ;)

14. 2009empz

2009empz

I paid $60 for this game and it entertains me two hours and I am in a party with friends The old Gran Turismos I’ll play all day all night I am sick :mad:

Lol bye no one is angry no one’s killing anyone Your way over your head

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2019
  15. VBR

VBR Premium

[​IMG]

:p

Lebowski, Stencedaddy, KinLM and 8 others like this.
  16. Jump_Ace

Jump_Ace Staff Emeritus

:lol:

Oh, he new here.

Jerome

SecretAgentZero and VBR like this.
  17. PzR Slim

PzR Slim Premium

I suggest you read a few more threads and get back to us :lol:

Lebowski, Jump_Ace and VBR like this.
  18. VeeDoubleU

VeeDoubleU

Is no one going to ask where these statistics about 68% etc come from?

Alpha Cipher likes this.
  19. GTPorsche

GTPorsche

You just did though.

Alpha Cipher likes this.
  20. stpatty

stpatty

I got it bundled when I got my PS4 so I've no idea how much you want to claim it cost me

I did buy the Collector's Edition for £30 in the Black Friday sale last year though

Still a bargain

Still the most satisfying Gran Turismo I've ever played

PirovacBoy likes this.
  21. VeeDoubleU

VeeDoubleU

whoosh

2009empz likes this.
  22. GTPorsche

GTPorsche

Yep, you're the one in a troll thread asking about logic and reasoning.

Akmuq and 2009empz like this.
  23. VeeDoubleU

VeeDoubleU

The entire point of my phrasing was to ask the question while also criticising others for not previously questioning it. I don't understand why you are getting so irate about it and calling me a troll

Sonygamer455 and 2009empz like this.
  24. IncredibleMind

IncredibleMind

An even better question is why did he change the title of the thread?

2009empz likes this.
  25. 2009empz

2009empz

Actually this account is i’ve been had a GT planet account since Gran Turismo 5

26. ARTAsean

ARTAsean

lol, wat?

27. PzR Slim

PzR Slim Premium

Have you been drinking?

Sonygamer455 likes this.
  28. daan

daan Moderator

I've got a better question.

J24681357, BradESPN, Lebowski and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.