Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
EMP_D1-FOllOW
You and I paid $60 for a game that’s worth $14

We need more tracks

Cars can wait

I paid $80 actually, back at launch, for the Deluxe edition. I’d agree, it was a glorified beta at that point.

Now, I would say it’s worthy of full retail price. Yet it’s perpetually on sale for $20. GT Sport might just be the best bargain buy ever.

Do I want more tracks, yes. Especially if PD has resorted to giving us cars like the Gordini and TT. I’m just thinking out loud. I’m very happy with this game and look forward to the future of it.

I paid $80 actually, back at launch, for the Deluxe edition. I’d agree, it was a glorified beta at that point.

Now, I would say it’s worthy of full retail price. Yet it’s perpetually on sale for $20. GT Sport might just be the best bargain buy ever.

Do I want more tracks, yes. Especially if PD has resorted to giving us cars like the Gordini and TT. I’m just thinking out loud. I’m very happy with this game and look forward to the future of it.

I’m saying though why drop the game and it’s not even a quarter finish at least half done to me I feel like the game still haven’t reached its full potential. Only thing that’s different is the graphics and physics. I’ve been playing Gran Turismo since I was a little kid and one thing I always look forward to seeing is large varieties of cars #1

Why did you pay $60 for it, if it's only worth $14?
I pre-ordered it at $60

Last edited by a moderator:
1. They need to update the physics so the cars stop behaving like all four wheels are GLUED to the track in a manner where you slide around corners whereas in real life you would have literally FLIPPED the car over.

2. They have to do something to correct the massive understeer in this latest update.

3. Proper track surfacing. As it now stands ACC is running laps around GT in this area. In GT it’s so bad I often times have to stop playing because of how flat and lifeless the tracks are...this is in spite of the fact that GT has excellent force feedback.

I pre-ordered it at $60

Just MHO, but pre-ordering allows developers to not only give you less at launch, but also it robs you of the ability to make an informed choice about whether what they're effectively selling you at launch is reasonable or not. It's not even like these days you need to pre-order to guarantee a copy like in the 'old days'. Money talks, and not paying for a game you don't feel offers enough content is the best way to send a message to a developer.

You and I paid $60 for a game that’s worth $14
Name one other console racing game where almost two years after the games launch the game studio is still providing regular FREE additional content including cars and tracks and is still adding and scheduling new events and competitions at no additional above the initial purchase price?

I pre-ordered as well and the entertainment cost per hour of my initial price paid and the hours I have played the game is now in the very low cents per hour range.
I personally wish I got that same value out of all the dollars I spent on entertainment

Name one other console racing game where almost two years after the games launch the game studio is still providing regular FREE additional content including cars and tracks and is still adding and scheduling new events and competitions at no additional above the initial purchase price?

I pre-ordered as well and the entertainment cost per hour of my initial price paid and the hours I have played the game in the very low cents per hour range.
I personally wish I got that same value out of all the dollars I spent on entertainment

I understand where you’re coming from two years ago there was barely any content and you’re still barely any ‍♂️ And I play every weekend i’m just saying what happened to all the other fun tracks and premium vehicles that was created on GT6.im just so used to it in a large variety of things to do when you comes to this game

I pre-ordered as well and the entertainment cost per hour of my initial price paid and the hours I have played the game is now in the very low cents per hour range.

I just did the math for me, worked out to 26.88 cents per hour of entertainment, and that’s only drive time, it doesn’t include using Scapes or the LE. :)

I paid £15 for it in last years PSN Summer Sale. After 30 years of gaming its by far the best value game I've ever bought

I paid £15 for it in last years PSN Summer Sale. After 30 years of gaming its by far the best value game I've ever bought.

OK so you been playing for a while tell me something out of the Gran Turismo 5,Gran Turismo 6,Gran Turismo Sport which one you think is the best play to you

Things you need for GTS

1) Patience, lots & lots of patience. :irked:

2) A very strong wall, that will not hurt your head. :banghead:

3) A love of being punted off track from behind when trying to race cleanly (oh joy). :crazy:

4) A forum with a dedicated & passionate community, so that you can't vent all your frustration & pent up anger without actually killing anybody. :mad: 🤬

:gtpflag::lol: ;)

I just did the math for me, worked out to 26.88 cents per hour of entertainment, and that’s only drive time, it doesn’t include using Scapes or the LE. :)

I paid $60 for this game and it entertains me two hours and I am in a party with friends The old Gran Turismos I’ll play all day all night I am sick :mad:

VBR
Things you need for GTS

1) Patience, lots & lots of patience. :irked:

2) A very strong wall, that will not hurt your head. :banghead:

3) A love of being punted off track from behind when trying to race cleanly (oh joy). :crazy:

4) A forum with a dedicated & passionate community so that you can't vent all your frustration & pent up anger without actually killing anybody. :mad: 🤬

:gtpflag::lol: ;)

Lol bye no one is angry no one’s killing anyone Your way over your head

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol bye no one is angry no one’s killing anyone Your way over your head

image.jpg

:P

I got it bundled when I got my PS4 so I've no idea how much you want to claim it cost me

I did buy the Collector's Edition for £30 in the Black Friday sale last year though

Still a bargain

Still the most satisfying Gran Turismo I've ever played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back