700PP Racing car Super Lap: Circuit de la Sarthe 2013

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 384 comments
How can someone cheat or hack a race or time trial though? I don't get it or see how it's possible.
There was a time trial on Monza a year or two ago where the first place position was a hacked X2010 that got a 0:44.XXX.

If any car can be hacked that way, there will be no correlation between its parameters anymore. You only need the 700PP limit to enter the event.

The most they can do is to block that IP, but is a very long shot, mostly wont happen.

All this happened in GT5 and got quite bad where players were entering TT's as well as online races. Those cars were hacked with PC programs that altered the GT5 game data. PSN corrected the issue with an update that de-hacked all the hacked cars once that profile logged into the game and, if I remember right, PSN banned the PS3's that were being used. They can ban any console by the digital marker it uses to connect to the system. All of PSN's user agreements changed after that. I know it's a long boring read but you might want to know what legal action one could be up against. Any time one alters the data outside the user agreement it's breaking the law and subject to legal action.

The only thing I have to say about hackers is they can't accept that they are being beat and need to cheat to win but the worst is when someone who is naturally fast gets the rap they are hackers.

I don't do many time trials, I'd rather be racing :D

This stupid time trial. I just CANNOT FREAKING GET A LAP DONE.

I've wasted three hours on this crap, and even used three Praiano tunes. THREE.

The only freakin' way to gold it is to use the Pescarolos, it seems. And I refuse to stoop down to that level.

I managed a 3'13'xx in the 2X chappie. Weight distribution @50/50 brakes @ 7/7. Note: there is no option to disable TCS on this car. You should see 250-252 mph on the straights

All this happened in GT5 and got quite bad where players were entering TT's as well as online races. Those cars were hacked with PC programs that altered the GT5 game data. PSN corrected the issue with an update that de-hacked all the hacked cars once that profile logged into the game and, if I remember right, PSN banned the PS3's that were being used. They can ban any console by the digital marker it uses to connect to the system. All of PSN's user agreements changed after that. I know it's a long boring read but you might want to know what legal action one could be up against. Any time one alters the data outside the user agreement it's breaking the law and subject to legal action.

The only thing I have to say about hackers is they can't accept that they are being beat and need to cheat to win but the worst is when someone who is naturally fast gets the rap they are hackers.

I don't do many time trials, I'd rather be racing :D
Yeah I remember all this, it got very bad on GT5 and it was terrible, nearly everyone started hacking that it was hard to believe who wasn't using a hacked car.

I get messages all the time saying i'm a hacker and truthy i laugh at them and always reply saying maybe you should get better instead of abusing people for hacking when there not

The guy can't drive to save his life and needs 400 mph to make up for his lack of ability behind the wheel. Watch how he blows every turn and knows nothing of an apex. Laughable and sad.

Just watched the driver AndrewHogg_16's replay, the guy who you all are accusing of cheating or hacking for attaining the #1 spot position with a time of 2:55.753... and who you are accusing of not being a good driver and I have to say I disagree with you there. He seems to be an excellent driver and he has taken the turns including apexes very well.

Could it be ya'll are accusing the guy wrongfully?...that he just happens to be a very good driver using a very good tune for the car, driving with manual transmission? We have to be very careful in accusing someone wrongfully as it could be very damaging.

His current time of 2:55.753 for 1st position. I'm seeing now the guy in 2nd position (Wolf_Aono) he has a time of 2:59.794 which is not very far to the leader. Are y'all going to accuse him too of cheating or hacking?

All I'm saying is it would be or is very wrong to accuse someone of cheating or hacking when that may not be the case or without solid proof and we should be mindful of this as we would not like the same done to ourselves.

Just watched the driver AndrewHogg_16's replay, the guy who you all are accusing of cheating or hacking for attaining the #1 spot position with a time of 2:55.753... and who you are accusing of not being a good driver and I have to say I disagree with you there. He seems to be an excellent driver and he has taken the turns including apexes very well.

Could it be ya'll are accusing the guy wrongfully?...that he just happens to be a very good driver using a very good tune for the car, driving with manual transmission? We have to be very careful in accusing someone wrongfully as it could be very damaging.

His current time of 2:55.753 for 1st position. I'm seeing now the guy in 2nd position (Wolf_Aono) he has a time of 2:59.794 which is not very far to the leader. Are y'all going to accuse him too of cheating or hacking?

All I'm saying is it would be or is very wrong to accuse someone of cheating or hacking when that may not be the case or without solid proof and we should be mindful of this as we would not like the same done to ourselves.

check the replay again , and see how he uses throttle , there's nothing good or bad , it's cheating it's worse ... driving is far from good...

You're joking right???

Watch the replay again with all info displayed on screen... if you honestly think any car can achieve over 600kph on any part of this track, you really need to question your own knowledge.

Let me know when you're ready for all the facepalm memes you so rightfully deserve.

Cheers

@davidt33 ..

bender-laughing.gif

Yes I'm serious.
Have y'all checked out examples of that glitch or hack or whatever y'all are accusing the driver of using? Well I just now decided to do some research on it to be better informed. That so called glitch/hack to achieve top speed is basically for ***** and giggles and mainly for runs on very long straight tracks on test runs on a special imported track to begin with. Then you have to drive the car to the pit before the race or run etc etc which I will not go into in more detail for obvious reasons....all of which you cannot do in a seasonal race or time trial.

Furthermore it renders the car basically unmanageable, easily going off track and exceedingly difficult for cornering hence choosing a high speed test track with very long straights. So before jumping to conclusions, unfounded allegations and making light of what I said perhaps you need to do the research and get better informed. What I said before as well still stands.

Yes I'm serious.
Have y'all checked out examples of that glitch or hack or whatever y'all are accusing the driver of using? Well I just now decided to do some research on it to be better informed. That so called glitch/hack to achieve top speed is basically for ***** and giggles and mainly for runs on very long straight tracks on test runs on a special imported track to begin with. Then you have to drive the car to the pit before the race or run etc etc which I will not go into in more detail for obvious reasons....all of which you cannot do in a seasonal race or time trial.

Furthermore it renders the car basically unmanageable, easily going off track and exceedingly difficult for cornering hence choosing a high speed test track with very long straights. So before jumping to conclusions, unfounded allegations and making light of what I said perhaps you need to do the research and get better informed. What I said before as well still stands.
that trick you are talking about is without using hex coding. What is done here is called hydrid editing, and I would post links on how its done, but I'm not allowed by the AUP.

But seriously, you got to be joking, there is no way anyone is this stupid?
Triple-facepalm.jpeg

Last edited:
that trick you are talking about is without using hex coding. What is done here is called hydrid editing, and I would post links on how its done, but I'm not allowed by the AUP.

But seriously, you got to be joking, there is no way anyone is this stupid?

Hybriding is a term for editing car data in the save data, it can be done with special app ( like in GT5 ) or manually edit it using hex editor. In GT6, you will need CFW PS3 to do so.

I'm not aware of a glitch that allows the car in number one spot to be like that ( crazy fast ) and still eligible within 700PP. I doubt it's a glitch.

Hybriding is a term for editing car data in the save data, it can be done with special app ( like in GT5 ) or manually edit it using hex editor. In GT6, you will need CFW PS3 to do so.

I'm not aware of a glitch that allows the car in number one spot to be like that ( crazy fast ) and still eligible within 700PP. I doubt it's a glitch.
there is a glitch where you pause the game just as it enters the pits or something, and exit the track, it basically gives the car unlimited power, and the throttle is on all the time, so its uncontrollable.

But as you know, there are a more direct way of cheating (hybriding) wich is just what this guy has done. :)

there is a glitch where you pause the game just as it enters the pits or something, and exit the track, it basically gives the car unlimited power, and the throttle is on all the time, so its uncontrollable.

But as you know, there are a more direct way of cheating (hybriding) wich is just what this guy has done. :)

Never knew that kind of glitch existed :) is it possible to have the glitch in TT ? I don't think so.

In GT5, I knew there's a special trick that can't be detected easily to give a car massive power, but on TT is clear as day, massive top speed/acceleration :lol:

Does the cheater car ( the VGT LM55 ) have different tachometer/speedometer than stock original car ? That should give obvious sign.

Last edited:
Uh, David, if you really watched that replay and can't see his tires turn red at 300 mph when he accelerates, or the apex es he clearly blows....there is nothing more for us to talk about.

This clown wouldn't be in the top 5000 without doing what he did to get 400 mph in the straights.

It's painfully obvious.

....I have had enough of this particular subject and will move on now. Never to be spoken of by me again. LMAO

Never knew that kind of glitch existed :) is it possible to have the glitch in TT ? I don't think so.

In GT5, I knew there's a special trick that can't be detected easily to give a car massive power, but on TT is clear as day, massive top speed/acceleration :lol:

Does the cheater car ( the VGT LM55 ) have different tachometer/speedometer than stock original car ?
Not sure it can be used in a TT, and yes the tacho is different.

Sir. I've seen your comment right after you've posted it and I decided to let other GTP users to give you the harsh answers. Please use common logic and do not make fun of yourself.

His current time of 2:55.753 for 1st position. I'm seeing now the guy in 2nd position (Wolf_Aono) he has a time of 2:59.794 which is not very far to the leader.
This only statement shows you don't have any idea about any type of racing. 4 seconds is big in any circumstances unless you are too passionate about turtle competition. 4 seconds at 683 kph (400 mph) is 715.2 meters (782 yards), and that shows how close they are.

Then you have to drive the car to the pit before the race or run etc etc
That is done only to activate the glitch, which stays with any car, even after rebooting your system. No matter what event you will attend using that car, that car will keep the crazy speed which will automatically make it difficult to handle. As long as you keep it at low speeds (like that user while turning at Le Sarthe), that car will handle inside its normal parameters, Problem is when he floors it and spins the wheels.

So before jumping to conclusions, unfounded allegations and making light of what I said perhaps you need to do the research and get better informed. What I said before as well still stands.
Yes I'm serious
Let's pretend for a second you are right. Then how is that nobody in the whole GT community was never able to discover this secret set up, and how the replay shows obvious signs of
hydrid editing
??????

And forgive my deviation here. Do you really, really believe Jesus walked on water?

Uh, David, if you really watched that replay and can't see his tires turn red at 300 mph when he accelerates, or the apex es he clearly blows....there is nothing more for us to talk about.

This clown wouldn't be in the top 5000 without doing what he did to get 400 mph in the straights.

It's painfully obvious.

....I have had enough of this particular subject and will move on now. Never to be spoken of by me again. LMAO
I envy your ability to ignore stupidity, I just cant. If I ever rise to power, I will make the kind of stupidity shocased by david illegal. :P

"Not sure it can be used in a TT, and yes the tacho is different.".

Thank you.

I rest my case m'lud.
I did not prove your point, all I said is that he did not use that glitch, he have modified the save file for the car. (hex editing, aka hydriding) that is completely different.
Please look at the replay again, and this time with your eyes open and the sound turned on.

Just compare the top lap to the second lap, they are nothing alike. One is jerky beyond belief, and one is smooth as butter. The top time is a cheat, no way around it.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see all the previous posts!

Back