700PP Racing car Super Lap: Circuit de la Sarthe 2013

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 384 comments
@davidt33
It's commendable that you are trying to look at it from both sides.
But there are some undeniable facts in play here.
The car is a Mazda VGT, for which no parts can be bought.
It has a max of 830BHP (with oil)
A weight of 830kgs.
And a PP of 717 (with oil)

To legitimately enter the 700PP event he must either de-tune the power, add ballast, or a combination of both.

There is no way a car with those figures can achieve the speeds he does.
The Peugeot Evo I drove has 1030BHP and 800kgs, and hits a top speed down the straight of 380kmh.
No tweeking of transmission, aero, suspension and diff will get that VGT over 650kmh @ 1800rpm.

It's a hacked car and the lap time is illegitimate.
It's that simple.

Amazing how the cheater can go 76 mph in 8th gear at less than 2000 rpm, and over 400 mph in 8th gear at less than 2000 rpm! CLEARLY, David33 can see that he never changes gears or that his tach never varies.... Right?

Cheater 1.jpg
Cheater 2.jpg

The only freakin' way to gold it is to use the Pescarolos, it seems.
And I refuse to stoop down to that level.

What do you mean by stooping down to the Pescarolo level? :confused:
I'm driving the Pescarolo myself @ 3:10,913 (currently # 400 world ranking of a total of 23.478 drivers).

Yes I'm serious.
What I said before as well still stands.

You must be either kidding or seriously sick.
How did you get the status of a "Premium User" here? :confused:

I had a better lap with the Courage, tried the 905B, which looks faster, but I made more mistakes with it. Need to find a good base set up to start with, rather than my own baseline settings.

Priano, here I come. lol

His 905 tune is old and might be a bit broken from updates but it's the easiest car I've tried. I added 50kg and the high rpm turbo (1001hp and too chicken to go higher:D) and was able to run a comfortable pace for gold. I think I balanced out the brakes to get rid of a loose rear under braking as well.

What do you mean by stooping down to the Pescarolo level? :confused:
I'm driving the Pescarolo myself @ 3:10,913 (currently # 400 world ranking of a total of 23.478 drivers).

You must be either kidding or seriously sick.
How did you get the status of a "Premium User" here? :confused:
He payed for it. Like most premium users. Unly a hadfull have gotten it as a prize.

Amazing how the cheater can go 76 mph in 8th gear at less than 2000 rpm, and over 400 mph in 8th gear at less than 2000 rpm! CLEARLY, David33 can see that he never changes gears or that his tach never varies.... Right?

View attachment 560371 View attachment 560372

Just watched the replay again a couple times.... this time with the displays on which I hadn't done before.
I did notice that (bolded) and kept my eye on it. Have to admit that is indeed strange the stuck 8th gear (if not right through or for the majority of the lap) and also the tach meter.
Additionally I noticed the car sort of lifted off the ground a couple times on the straights and was not planted on the road as other cars.

Attempting this event on my G27 locks the gear paddles and prevents me from being able to change gears. My G27 continues in this state until I restart the system, and begins again if I enter this event.

I've tried the second event and other, offline features with no problems. As soon as I attempt this event, paddles locked, the car is stuck in 1st gear (until it slows down and eventually goes in reverse).

Apparently this event is compulsorily automatic for some.

It turned out to be a faulty controller interfering with the operation of the G27. The gears and event work fine when that controller is off. Odd that it only occurred during this event though.

Edit:

Any time one alters the data outside the user agreement it's breaking the law and subject to legal action.

While I agree with your sentiment, breaching a user agreement would more accurately be described as "[breach of contract] and subject to legal action". At least in my jurisdiction (and the ones I know of), "breaking the law" suggests that a criminal act has been committed.

To be successful, any civil legal action by PD or Sony would also have to prove damages to have any kind of monetary repercussion to the person who altered the code.

Last edited:
If you can't remember and learn a short (and famous) track like this one within the hour, I wish you good luck for making it for the top 250 in the 2J, but I guess you would not make it to the top 1.000 and I bet a sixpack of your favourite :cheers: that you will NEVER get anywhere close to the top 250 (regardless of the car)!
But as I said: I wish you good luck, and talkative as you are, we will read of your progress anyway...:D
Let the game begins :gtpflag:

I. Hate. This. Race. I'm one second off of silver after about 15 laps. W.T.F? Honestly. I must be missing something.
Same here :indiff:, I have a few laps in with the Mazda Lm55 car and the best I managed was a 3:21.xxx.

Just watched the replay again a couple times.... this time with the displays on which I hadn't done before.
I did notice that (bolded) and kept my eye on it. Have to admit that is indeed strange the stuck 8th gear (if not right through or for the majority of the lap) and also the tach meter.
Additionally I noticed the car sort of lifted off the ground a couple times on the straights and was not planted on the road as other cars.
There is 2 other things to watch, the car has no engine noise at all and the second watch the tire monitor on left when he accelerates. For kicks watch it again in bumper cam with all info on, you should see what everyone has been trying to tell you. Or you can try running a lap in the lm55 and see that you will never be able to get up to 400+ mph, the fastest I was able to go was 230mph on the straight.

Last edited:
I'm trying to work out how the hell wolf has got under 3:00s, i changing setups like crazy to try anyway to find out how to match him but it's impossible
Me too, but then I am 11 seconds away from his time, so I have less chance of beating him than you have (when you put the right tyres on)!

Not enjoying this event. Run about 8 laps so far, all red, and fastest a 3:28. Restarted about a dozen times as well. Just can't get it right on this one. Sad times.

Actually was using racing soft :lol:

The tyre glutch has made me look better than what i actually am lol

Oh, shoot :lol:

Try run max downforce if you haven't and max brake force ( 10/10 BB ) for max grip and braking ( minimize distance )

The cheater car LM55 that has been removed apparently using different code that causes glitch than stock LM55 which forced him to use 50% power, and it has zero brake balance ( 0/0 ) with ABS at 10, pretty smart with LSD setup too, but cheating is bad no matter what.

Last edited:
Try run max downforce if you haven't and max brake force ( 10/10 BB ) for max grip and braking ( minimize distance )

I was wondering about downforce - it seems counter-intuitive to run high downforce at a circuit with such long straights. Does the grip advantage really outweigh the extra drag?

I also find I have to wind back the brake settings a fair bit (possibly as I use ABS=1) to get some kind of consistent balance through braking and turn-in. I've only used the Pescarolo and C9 so far, and don't like using performance upgrades on race cars (just because I'm a bit OCD and it feels wrong!), so haven't got close to gold. The Pescarolo is just so unpredictable over the bumps that I'm backing off in a few places to get a clean lap. I'll try some other cars when I get the chance, I'm not going to let this gold escape me...

Latest Posts

Back