A new amazing way of photographing your car (1.14)

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 534 comments
rcJqOEIfyvvojdUawU_0.jpg

rMUWKP8U44F3PTIsz_0.jpg

Hmmm my Hayashis got chopped off at the bottom

B4GN35rNrxsoKTddvM_0.jpg

Last edited:
This is what Gold Poly looks like.

Thanks for bring up this color. I used Gold Poly for wheels quite a few times in GT5, it was a good wheel color.
A car painted K2 Red, with Gold Poly wheels was a match made in heaven. Now I need to find out where to get K2 Red. :lol:

The backdrop reminds me of GT5 XD

Speaking of backdrops, do you or anyone else here know how to make a backdrop like this or similar in photoshop? I just need to know how to make the floor with a background of some sort for a project I'm doing. I've searched the internet but can't find any tutorials on the subject. I'm pretty good with Photoshop but haven't learned how to do that yet. Any help would be appreciated. Please pm me. Thanks.

Painted Maziora Andromeda II

wdmZZTeOvweHwve4_0.jpg

Painted Meteor Flake Black Pearl, wheels Rays TE37SL Painted Red Metallic

ERdC3nYOVMdF20OL2_0.jpg

Painted Sterling Gray with Black Stripes

y0wCvAcmhuao4IoOOC_0.jpg

More from Me:

s67as9emuvfogigl9v_0-jpg.258783

Ford Mustang Boss 302 '13
My attempt at recreating the Boss 302R. Finished in Schoolbus Yellow with Grey BBS LM-R wheels

54gsrnou975ocufyl_0-jpg.258784

Ford Mustang Boss 302 '13
My attempt at recreating the Boss 302 Laguna Seca edition. Finished in Grabber Blue with Grey Rays Volk Trinity V wheels.

i4vdvkpm1rdydnd8f_0-jpg.258785

BMW M4 Coupe
My attempt at creating a lightly prepared track day M4. Finished in Sakhir Orange with Black BBS RE-MG wheels.

f5pskxbk6as4gmpyvg_0-jpg.258786

BMW M4 Performance Edition
The official safety car of the GTPLMS. Finished with LED Lightbar and Grille Lights.

Thinking of making this a weekly thing, have 8 cars up every week for those not on gtplanet while saving and posting pictures here.

I'm finally able to make my Afrox BMW replica, using the Pace Car. 408hp/1360kg/SS tyres Career Mode/SH tyres Arcade Mode. The handling is too good!

I have no idea why when I login to Community on the webpage, it displayed the following....Anybody experiencing the same?

Please use Gran Turismo 5's online functions and then try signing in here again.
There is no record of this ID having been used to access Gran Turismo 5's online functions, so you cannot view the online users' page.
Connect your PlayStation®3 system to the Internet and use this ID to access Gran Turismo 5's online functions, then try signing in here again.

From this site, you can access some of the features of Gran Turismo 5's My Home page, including the messageboard, mail service and profile settings.

Has the cars always spun in the game in this view
This isn't really a view, but rather a method of capturing a single image of a car and sharing it without the use of image hosting sites. Refer to the first post for information on using it.

Thanks man, I'll find out about the specific color myself so you don't have to for me.
Sorry,I completely forgot until someone reminded me.
The paint chip is AlpinweiB. The bright white one (Because there's two of the same name in my paint shop)
Let's take this GT86 Base Model. In the "studio" it'll look like this:
YFBk69XsBAEoIipqKI_0.jpg

But in the game it'll look like this:
DcKZ2Y3lv7bokWtYFt_0.jpg

Back