A new amazing way of photographing your car (1.14)

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 534 comments
5ozGfZ4B2xEoXrQbKl_0.jpg

I wish...

Some new ones from me:

FSERM1kNNKWFB4OSO_0.jpg

Mercedes 300 SL Coupe '54
Based on an actual car that raced on the mille miglia, finished in Schwarz

3JMwanOPXaNo3hUNC9_0.jpg

Ford Focus ST '13
My attempt at recreating the ST-R from 2013, Finished in Tangerine Scream with Super Platinum Metallic BBS RE-MG wheels.

3SqAcn9KQTK4HRjRY1_0.jpg

Shelby GT350 '65
My attempt at creating a Premium GT350R, finished in White/Racing stripes with Matte Black American Racing Vintage Torq Thrust Wheels

pUe7JWHukQZmdosCz_0.jpg

Honda FIT RS '10
Based on the Motegi 1.5 Challenge cup car, finished in burned red with Advan AGII wheels

Last edited:
Some new ones from me:

FSERM1kNNKWFB4OSO_0.jpg

Mercedes 300 SL Coupe '54
Based on an actual car that raced on the mille miglia, finished in Schwarz

3JMwanOPXaNo3hUNC9_0.jpg

Ford Focus ST '13
My attempt at recreating the ST-R from 2013, Finished in Tangerine Scream with Super Platinum Metallic BBS RE-MG wheels.

3SqAcn9KQTK4HRjRY1_0.jpg

Shelby GT350 '65
My attempt at creating a Premium GT350R, finished in White/Racing stripes with Matte Black American Racing Vintage Torq Thrust Wheels

pUe7JWHukQZmdosCz_0.jpg

Honda FIT RS '10
Based on the Motegi 1.5 Challenge cup car, finished in burned red with Advan AGII wheels

Tried all these death traps, and they're just no good. You've all been forewarned :sly:

I am about to try these out and while I'm no tuning expert (not that anyone can tell since no one has tryed my tunes :lol:), I'm pretty sure they won't be terrible ;)

By the way if anyone is interested in how I got that chrome paintchip for the Aston Martin, you can get it at one of the seasonals that requires drifting with a normal car in Tokyo. For bronze btw.

Gordini.jpg

My very first Gordini, 300hp, (don't criticize but RS tyres) and full suspension tuning and all you can do to this little car! Absolute tons of fun, brings a giddy smile to my face racing it!

Latest Posts

Back