A new amazing way of photographing your car (1.14)

• Thread starter Dionisiy
  • 534 comments
Regs permitting, this is about the only car I use online

C20lqNvR5UvICuuk5_0.jpg

This definitely is awesome! 👍 Tried it on Internet Explorer and it only shows part of the address. I tried combining it, but it doesn't work. So I downloaded Chrome and it works like it should. Thanks for the tutorial cbarbosa! :)👍

My first car. :) (Besides the Honda FIT)
El Camino.jpg

My childhood car. No Viper is fit without blue and white stripes.
Viper.jpg

An old favorite from GT2.
Old Viper.jpg

Red Bull X2010
Red Bull X2010.jpg

And of course, my signature car! :D
Veyron.jpg

Last edited:
I've not played GT6 since before the last 2 patches. But with the release of the M4 that can be modded especially this new feature, can't help coming back again...
So my contributions after being inspired by some of the posts above. Never tried drifting events but love the JDM Odyssey, I used Team Shmo's tuning and built one. It looks great :) The Zonda 7.3 was painted matt black, with matt black rims as well. I love the Rubino Metalizzato on the 599 and of course one of the cars that truly look great in chrome, the huayra with gold wheels and custom lowered rear spoiler. Thx Kaz for introducing this new feature :)
odyssey.jpg zonda73.jpg 599GTB.jpg huayra.jpg

Hey guys, just thought I'd share with you all a use I have found for this way of photographing the cars. I am using my snipit tool, because I like all the logos and such and the other method doesn't capture them, to save the image and then I am using the image as a base to post my tunes on. Gives me a nice way to publish my tunes while also nicely displaying the car they are for. Thanks PD.

HondaNSX-Rfinal_zps855b5671.jpg

Back