A.R.S. Indy Lights S2(Red Bull Jrs)|Bowtie wins the Motegi 150 and aceboy127 wins the championshipFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 431 comments
I might be able to be on about an hour or so before the race starts. Can't wait to see everyone there, it should be a great race tonight.

Nice win Ace. Good race guys. It was a little rough at times with the cautions but it was a good race. Several of us led at some point or another. Both Interstellar drivers got on the podium, fantastic result!

Alright guys just thought I would get you caught up real quick. We are expecting the baby anytime now, so in the event of a delivery on or around Saturday I will let you know ahead of time if we are racing on Saturday for sure. As of this moment we are racing on Saturday.

Grand Valley East Reverse
Grand Valley East_15.jpg

Grand Valley East_1.jpg

Grand Valley East_2.jpg

Grand Valley East_4.jpg

Grand Valley East_8.jpg

Grand Valley East_3.jpg

Grand Valley East_10.jpg

Grand Valley East_11.jpg

Grand Valley East_12.jpg

Grand Valley East_14.jpg

I regret to inform everyone that I'm only going to be able to participate in the oval races and The Mazda race for the rest of the season. Because of conflict with my Aunt and Uncle, I was unable to participate in Saturdays race. I also won't be able to participate in this Saturdays race at Twin Ring Motegi. I do wish I could to race a full season with you guys but I've missed and am going to miss so many race that a part time schedule seems like my only option. I will hopefully see you guys in the all star race in march.
Cheers.:cheers:

I apologize for not replying to your post yesterday Dylan, as I was caught up in the Mid-Field excitement. I am sorry to hear that you will be running a limited schedule this season, but I do understand how real life does get in the way. I have found myself very limited on many occasions when it came to online racing.

In other news I plan on getting the results and standings updated tonight. So be looking for them in a few hours.

I think I was running high 32's, just a bit off the track qualifying record.

I did some running last night, but was too tired to get a good lap in. I did manage a 33.1.
Will most definitely be on tonight though. If you don't know why read the news. :lol:

No more teasing. Awesome pic though, cannot wait until tonight.

Interesting fact of the day. The Indy Lights series (real world) is going to be running at Laguna this season. Partially why I put it into the championship, that and it is a lot of fun with these cars. Also, I take it the Red Bull Jr. was a lot of fun at Mid-Field.

Anyone planning on coming out for a practice session tonight? It is not a definitely from my end, but I am planning on practicing tonight. Will probably do some Mid-Field too, mainly because it is a lot of fun with these cars, that and it is my favorite track. :)

Offline times are faster. I do not know how much faster though.
Anyway it's race day. Is everyone ready for tonight?

Back