A.R.S. Indy Lights S2(Red Bull Jrs)|Bowtie wins the Motegi 150 and aceboy127 wins the championshipFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 431 comments
You may even be able to hit 200 if you get a large enough lag spike from someone. :lol:

In all seriousness though, I am intending on joining watermelon's shuffle event this evening.
Friday 13 March 2015
7:30pm US EDT / 4:30pm US PDT / 11:30pm GMT / 23:30 UTC
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shuffle Mixer - Series 18 - Event 1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cars Needed: Vintage, Retro, Luxury lists
Race #1: 1 laps @ Special Stage Route 7 // Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint Speciale '63
Race #2: 5 laps @ Autumn Ring Mini Reverse // Vintage
Race #3: 3 laps @ Motegi Road Course // Retro
Race #4: 3 laps @ Madrid // Retro
Race #5: 3 laps @ Willow Springs: Big Willow // Luxury
Race #6: 1 laps @ Nürburgring 24hrs // Luxury
After this is over I will be opening the room for practice. Hopefully that will be around 9pm.

@aceboy127 Thanks for the shout-out! Look forward to seeing you on track. 👍
:D

Our events usually run 90-120 minutes in total from event start time to leaving the lobby after last race.
(This often depends on the amount of participants, and whether or not there are any pesky network problems.)
We are careful NEVER to run over 2 hours, because all of us have obligations and other plans, and if this would be the case, any races finishing after the 2 hour mark are considered "bonus" and not counted in event points.

It is PERFECTLY ACCEPTABLE to join for just some races.
Many drivers are unable to attend full events due to other plans.
Some people join just a race or two per event.
This is expected and no one begrudges this.

I'd love to join you guys but i don't get off work until 5pm, and I'm west coast. Not sure if I'd have the right cars either.

Yea you need to buy a ton of cars for these events to be prepared. I believe I have one of the three lists needed, so I know what I am doing when I get home. :P

Alright guys a couple of races left in shuffle, then I will be opening the room. Should be about 10 minutes.

Room is now open for the ARS Indy Lights Polyphony Digital 100.

Polyphony Digital 100 @ Cape Ring South
Cape Ring - South.jpg

Cape Ring - South_1.jpg

Cape Ring - South_2.jpg

Cape Ring - South_4.jpg

Cape Ring - South_5.jpg

Cape Ring - South_6.jpg

Cape Ring - South_11.jpg

Cape Ring - South_11.jpg

Cape Ring - South_3.jpg

Cape Ring - South_10.jpg

Cape Ring - South_13.jpg

Last edited:
Alright guys going to update the OP this evening and maybe get on for some practice. If you are on and there is not a room open and you would like one to be feel free to message me.

OP is now updated. Going to be getting on the PS3 soon. Feel free to join if able.

Two days until the All-Star race. I hope everyone is getting ready. :)👍

This is a non-points race. It is all for bragging rights. :)
We usually do an All-Star race in every ARS series we run. It is usually very intense and well worth the effort.

Back