A.R.S. Indy Lights S2(Red Bull Jrs)|Bowtie wins the Motegi 150 and aceboy127 wins the championshipFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 431 comments
Sorry I brought the flu to AA Motorsports shop. I was hoping you wouldn't get it.

Japan 100 @ Motegi
Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_3.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_2.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_5.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_4.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_7.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_10.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_8.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_12.jpg

Twin Ring Motegi Super Speedway_14.jpg

Whoa Baby, congratulations Ace!
Great pictures Sass. In other news what happened to half the team populations? Boost mobile wants to know where you at?

OK false alarm last night, but we are going back in today. Her OB wants to see her. Might get induced a day early.

Alright guys spending the night at home after all, so I took a chance to update the results and points. Got an early morning tomorrow though, so I am off to bed. Good Night all enjoy your week off.

I just ran 5 laps this morning. can't recall the lap times. I'll post what i'm running after school. We are racing at cape ring south right? Very fun thru the esses. there aren't a lot of passing spots on track and those huge curbs are probably gonna cause a bunch of accidents. fun though...

Pretty sure I ran a couple 1:10s last time I was on, but otherwise mainly ran 1:11s.

Hey guys I'm itching to get on track. Anyone going to be getting on this evening?

Well I'm running 1:13-14s. I'm having trouble with the first turn (need to downshift on entry but the buttons on my steering wheel are hard to reach when turning) and the final hairpin.

Yes that whole first sector is difficult, but it is also the most important for turning fast laps. You can mess up the first sector and still run good laps, but if you are able to nail that first sector you should see a purple time. Well maybe not a overall best but a personal best anyway.

Me and Angry were on last night doing laps. My personal best was a 1:10.8, while Angry ran a 1:13.0 if I am not mistaken. I believe downforce is a necessity here. I can run good laps with lower downforce, but my best laps come from when I run full downforce.

Alright guys, going to have another Friday night practice session. This is not mandatory, but highly recommended. This will allow you to see what times everyone is running and allow for tuning help/advice if wanted. Plus it does get kind of lonely testing by yourself. So come join us, put some laps in, have some laughs, enjoy some short races. Hopefully I will be able to open the room between 8 and 9 tomorrow evening. I will post a more definitive room opening time tomorrow. Times listed are eastern.

So I was sitting in class today, with nothing to do, and I got out my notebook that has all my setups for the redbull. I decided to try something different with the transmission for indy next week. Since I didn't race in the first indy race, what was the usual running speeds you guys got by yourself, in the draft, and when overtaking?

Back