A.R.S. Indy Lights S2(Red Bull Jrs)|Bowtie wins the Motegi 150 and aceboy127 wins the championshipFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 431 comments
I don't know if I'll be able to make the All-Star race. It's too bad, because that's one of the one's I was really looking forward too, but there's a classic (70's) Daytona 500 that I'll be participating in that night. The following week is the Championship race for the Xfinity Series I'm participating in. (We're doing it NSCS New Chase format style with the top 4 being equal in points. So, I've got a shot at it.) After that, I should be able to make a return to this series.

Okay it's Friday and the race is tomorrow. I for one need to put Grid down and go get some laps in. Anyone care to join me this evening.

Here are some pics of last nights on track action.
Indianapolis Motor Speedway.jpg
Indianapolis Motor Speedway_1.jpg
Indianapolis Motor Speedway_2.jpg
Indianapolis Motor Speedway_3.jpg
Indianapolis Motor Speedway_4.jpg

Also, is everyone ready for the All-Star race tonight?
Finally, be watching this thread as I will be posting the race procedures up before the race tonight.

ALL-STAR RACE
In order to have a spot in the All-Star race a driver must complete 1 of 3 objectives.
  1. Win an ARS Series race
  2. Win an ARS Series Championship
  3. Run in the Showdown event
There will be a 10 lap showdown event for drivers who have not earned a spot in the All-Star race.
There will not be any qualifying for the All-Star Race or the Showdown race.
Lineup for the Showdown race will be based on Season Standings.
Lineup for the All-Star race will be based on success in the ARS, (drivers who race in from the showdown race will lineup in finishing order).
After the showdown the drivers will head to the track and lineup in their specified starting spot.
The first segment will require a green flag pit stop, the other 2 do not require a pit stop.
You cannot pit until lap 10 and must pit before the last lap.
The driver with the most points at the end of the night will be declared winner of the All-Star Race.

Last edited:
Hey guys! After some time away from online racing to get my career up and running I am looking to make a return. I figured there was no better place than to join you guys on track again. Mind if I join up as I already have experience running with you guys? I should be able to make all the remaining races, unless of course the April 15th deadline causes me to be in the office until late on a saturday again. Let me know if its cool, I know you guys are mid season.

Hey guys! After some time away from online racing to get my career up and running I am looking to make a return. I figured there was no better place than to join you guys on track again. Mind if I join up as I already have experience running with you guys? I should be able to make all the remaining races, unless of course the April 15th deadline causes me to be in the office until late on a saturday again. Let me know if its cool, I know you guys are mid season.
I think you know the answer. I'm sure Bowtie will not have an issue with it either. It would be great to have you back on track.

Alright I'm heading online. Need to finalize the results.

I for one acknowledge my need for improvement at Laguna Seca. Barring any significant unforeseen calamities, I'll be online attempting to get my $#!t in accordance tonight.

I should be able to make it on this evening for a little while. Also, @racefan88 make sure you update your game if you are planning on racing tomorrow.

Great win last night Michelin and great battles last night Sass.

Now I need to come over as series director and say I was not happy with what went on last night between a few drivers in the back half of the field. I am planning a write up on this that I will do later, probably during the race.

Great win last night Michelin and great battles last night Sass.

Now I need to come over as series director and say I was not happy with what went on last night between a few drivers in the back half of the field. I am planning a write up on this that I will do later, probably during the race.
I have a bad feeling I'm part of that "back half" of the field.

Im not prod of my race last night at least the second half of the race.
Don't forget to make your NASCAR picks.

Latest Posts

Back