A.R.S. Indy Lights Season 3 | Jammy wins the Honda 300k and is our Season 3 Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 277 comments
Anyone care to join in on some Cape Ring testing in the next couple of days?

I'm going to be on come hell or high water
You forgot snow. :yuck:
:lol:
I will probably be on sometime after 9 eastern. Cannot say for certain with 2 little boys to deal with. Usually try to avoid being on if they are awake, so whenever they get to bed I will get on.

Polyphony 200k Announcements.PNG

Are you ready?
@Alan2134, @AngryEater, @Bowtie52, @CAB114, @cbcvabch, @dylanlikes88, @jammy21, @racefan88, @rap129, @Sassafrass_3, @swiftsmith

Anything special for pit entry and exit? That is as for whitelines. Can you enter to pit as late possible and exit back to track as early as you can? No need to stay behind the whiteline?

Last edited:
Anything special for pit entry and exit? That is as for whitelines. Can you enter to pit as late possible and exit back to track as early as you can? No need to stay behind the whiteline?
That is correct Jammy. As long as you are not doing it to intentionally knock others into the pit or to block someone from passing on exit.

Room is now open for the ARS Indy Lights Polyphony 200k

Results and Standings updated. Great race everyone and dominate win Jammy.
Also everyone remember how long these races are, no need to beat and bang on each other when were not even halfway through the race.

Stupid computer double posted. One of these days I am going to chuck this thing out the window.

When I watched the replay there was couple really dirty moves by late breaking.
I'll be joining you on SSR5 race. Track is forward one, right? Let's make new lap record there too.

Last edited:
So, since @Sassafrass_3 hasn't bee around to take pictures, I decided to take a few...

Eifel Flat_2.jpg

@CAB114 leads the field to green.
Eifel Flat_3.jpg

@CAB114 leads thru turn 2
Eifel Flat_4.jpg

View from the back of the pack heading down the front straigth.
Eifel Flat_5.jpg

@aceboy127 followed closely behind by @Bowtie52.
Eifel Flat_6.jpg

Cars flying thru turn 3.
Eifel Flat_7.jpg

@CAB114 crossing the line in 1st.

Cape Ring - South_1.jpg

The field all lined up on the grid, waiting for the start.
Cape Ring - South_2.jpg

@jammy21 leading thru the esses.
Cape Ring - South_3.jpg

@Whitetail leads the pack under caution. Was pretty cool to have a pacecar.
Cape Ring - South_4.jpg

@jammy21 still leading thru the esses.
Cape Ring - South_5.jpg

@aceboy127 going for a late apex in turn 1.
Cape Ring - South_6.jpg

@Bowtie52 holding off an equally fast @aceboy127 in the chicane.
Cape Ring - South_7.jpg

@jammy21 crossing the finish after a dominationg performance.

:cheers:

I thought the race was tonight, but thanks to Cab I stand corrected. There is no race tonight. Have a nice off week everybody.

Are you kidding me? 🤬:banghead:
1168.gif

Man! I was looking forward to racing tonight. Oh well. Back to Nurburgring track days I guess.

Will try to get a room open for practice sometime after 9 eastern.

Back