Engine Stage 3 and at 96.8%

Downforce 320 and 550

Transmission reset to default
149 mph
3.100 final gear

592 hp
351 ft-lb
1.85 kg/hp
used this setup and got the gold on the first run. Loved this setup. Lightning fast.

Don't give up Dude.

try out some setups the makes you feel comfortable.
There is no sense of using a fast setup which you cannot handle.
try this step by step. first try to stay the first righthand with over 190kph then youll see you can overtake the first oponent at least in the second following chicane. Staying behind this one untill the first straight allready costs one second in the end.
next try the fast right after the straight with over 205-210 kph. and so on and so on.

You'll see you get better and better all the time.

And overtake emidiatly if theres a chance. dont for for a good place or even a straight to overtake.You can loose a lot of time staying behind the AIs.

if you have the same Oponent in the same corner every time you try and cannot get rid of it. restart the seasonal (leave, rejoin) to get a different bunch of Oponents. That'll fix the problem maybe.

Anyway good luck at all
It was the same for me. All I could achieve was 2nd until this morning. I bought the base model HSV and used coryclffords setup and got gold on the first full run. Good luck!

Don't know how most of y'all saying you winning this race easy. Y'all must be on steroids or something.
Just can't catch or keep up with the other cars, they're so far ahead. And I'm using the HSV-010 GT Base Model '12 with the tune kindly given by Cory.

Don't like this track too much for this fast paced race. Too easy to go off track into the grass and then all is lost. Would have preferred a wider track with not so much grass. Most I could muster still is last place. Woe is me. I tip my hat to you guys who are winning it easy though.

I don't think it is easy at all. But with one of these fantastic tunes posted and some track time it gets easier. The sheer grip these cars have is astonishing.

Does anyone have a good NSX base model tune for the ring? I have been working with a Praiano tune. Best so far 3rd but figuring out the car more and more.

Don't know how most of y'all saying you winning this race easy. Y'all must be on steroids or something.
Just can't catch or keep up with the other cars, they're so far ahead. And I'm using the HSV-010 GT Base Model '12 with the tune kindly given by Cory.

Don't like this track too much for this fast paced race. Too easy to go off track into the grass and then all is lost. Would have preferred a wider track with not so much grass. Most I could muster still is last place. Woe is me. I tip my hat to you guys who are winning it easy though.

You think this is fast? The 700pp event at Nurburgring last year was way faster, and many people here were still able to gold it.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ar-challenge-nürburgring-nordschleife.331861/

Practices, practices, practices.

Those races could give you a heart attack bro. Or seriously stress you out. Whichever.
Does make you feel as though you drink 10 cups of strong black coffee.

Just won finally. To all those struggling, keep trying. I'm just using a ds3 and the hsv base model. I have a tune for that car that I got a year or more ago, and it seemed to work well. I'm not very skilled, so my run should give some hope to the average player.

Having great fun here winning shed loads on money after seven wins with seven different cars - using Praiano's tunes on all for suspension but not bothering with gear rations and just setting most to 193 or 199mph max to try and get max speed down the long final straight which seems to be around 177 to 181mph for most. Leaving aero wings as standard as I dare to help max speed - maybe adding 10-20% extra at the front to help on the tighter corners. The NSX took the most tries to get the win (4th go I think it was) whereas most of the others was a win straight away or in 2nd attempt or perhaps a restart after a wipeout! Basically catching most or no more that 2-3 seconds behind at the start of the long straight to slipstream and pass on the straight. The SC430 was the best as caught everyone a few corners before the straight and 3-4 secs ahead at the finish line - odd looking car though!
HSV-010 Base Model '12 > 6m33.572
Castrol Tom's Supra '97 > 6m36.576
Xanavi Nismo Z '06 > 6m36.426
Pennzoil GT-R '99 > 6m36.114
Bandai Direzza SC430 '06 > 6m31.254
Raybrig NSX '06 > 6m34.215
Calsonic Skyline '00 > 6m33.056

Those races could give you a heart attack bro. Or seriously stress you out. Whichever.
Does make you feel as though you drink 10 cups of strong black coffee.

I admit, it did feel like having few bottles of red bulls in that 700pp race.

This 600pp race is tough, but still manageable for most players I think.(turn on the aids if you have to) Nowhere as hardcore as the 700pp event.

This is definitly NOT easy. its a long narrow track with rolling chicanes all around. To get this half known you have to it very often. I did this over 50 time for sure and even after all there are still situations on a round where you think "this corner wasnt there last time" ...
You just improve by doing it over and over again.
And first of all dont do this to gold the event , do it to learn the track more and more each time.
winning comes all of a sudden ;)

Filmed my wheel inputs and TV while driving this seasonal and got a 6:13,9 :lol: (lost 2-3 sec somewhere)
@Ed_Night your setup is godlike (Quake voice) 👍👍👍 Took my own gears and the car felt just right all the time

ATTENTION: Something went wrong while uploading/transfer to PC. Strong hiss - Volmune down before clicking!

oh dude ...
I'm glad to see that pros also use this "helping line" :) but how on earth can you take every corner with about 10 - 20 kph more than i do ... thats amazing.

by the way on the Döttinger Höhe i was about 6 kph faster ! ;) but allready 20 seconds behind your time ... :D

nice to see another orange-yellow HSV. mine has got green wheels putted on ;)

If anyone wants to take the less travelled route heres a tune for the Petronas TOM's SC430

JgTy4tMV7qNiFwvoC_0.jpg

20160121_110710.jpg

I use the line too. It is lazy because I know this track. Well I did on GT4 after beating mission 34 finally. I use it though... more as a suggestion than a map if you will. I tend to disagree with it on half of the corners and braking zones.

Does anyone have a good NSX base…
NSX Base Model

Add body rigidity
No oil change

62/68
14.16/14.16
2/2
3/3
4/3
0/0
0/0
Brakes 5/5

LSD 7/9/10

Low rpm turbo @100%

350/570
5 kg ballast @ 30%

Reset trans
199 mph
4.025 Final

591 HP
1,155 kg
46/54
552 ft-lb
1.95 kg/HP

Not a big fan but drives okay.

Last edited:
Filmed my wheel inputs and TV while driving this seasonal and got a 6:13,9 :lol: (lost 2-3 sec somewhere)
@Ed_Night your setup is godlike (Quake voice) 👍👍👍 Took my own gears and the car felt just right all the time

ATTENTION: Something went wrong while uploading/transfer to PC. Strong hiss - Volmune down before clicking!

That's a ripper run, RHT, shame about the technical problems. I would loved to have watched it just showing the race itself so as to see clearly your section times. I don't even know how to post a pic here, ha ha. Anyway you nailed mate.
Incidentally, could you post your starting line up, say the first 4 or 5?

That's a ripper run, RHT, shame about the technical problems. I would loved to have watched it just showing the race itself so as to see clearly your section times. I don't even know how to post a pic here, ha ha. Anyway you nailed mate.
Incidentally, could you post your starting line up, say the first 4 or 5?

Alright, the split times:

Top 5 Rabbits: 1st Xanavi Nismo Z '06 ... 2nd Yellow Hat YMS Tomica GTR '08 ... 3rd Woodone Advan GTR '08 ... 4th Motul Autech GTR '08 ... 5th Raybrig HSV '12

Alright, the split times:

Top 5 Rabbits: 1st Xanavi Nismo Z '06 ... 2nd Yellow Hat YMS Tomica GTR '08 ... 3rd Woodone Advan GTR '08 ... 4th Motul Autech GTR '08 ... 5th Raybrig HSV '12
Thanks for going to all that trouble RHT, appreciate it mate. I thought we had the same starting lineup as when I did my best time, 6:16.038, but only the 1st 3 are in the same order. Still, it may help someone else.
Anyway I have to find a couple of seconds or so by the finish, cheers.

Tried this one again last night, and I simply can't get past the 6:51/52/53 mark with this tune (Cory/me). I start to over-drive the car, and even when I make it out, it's sloppy as hell. Back to Brands Hatch.

Will say it again. Y'all on steroids, red bull or some kind of uppers.
Damn you all but well done.

No, I am on "Apfelschorle" 24/7
Apple Juice with carbonic acid (Edit: Just like water that is carbonated). That is the real stuff (:mischievous: < me after 0.5L)
Cheers :cheers:

Last edited:
I'm on beer. Lotsa beer.
Yep, beer does it for me too but as a family man, single dad, 2 boys one a teenager, I only drink at night. And strangely enough sometimes I do better after a few, however on the whole I'd say I do better during the day when I haven't had any.

Nothin but water and the occasional soda here... Alcohol just makes me drive into walls, just like in real life :lol: I used to puff a little herb and that would help, but not anymore :( :lol::cheers:

Back