A-spec Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 196 comments
Finally beat this event with the Viper. Judging by everyone else's times, I'm guessing I shouldn't have won this, heh. But winning this did involve the Huayra getting into a bit of a... unfortunate accident.

DSC_0756_zps5hpxohan.jpg

Drove very cautiously on the last lap to avoid unnecessary screw ups, plus I think I feel the SS tyres fading on me. Not to mention... y'know, it's a Viper.

image.jpg
This is a good challenge, need 2:05-2:08 laps depending on the rabbit. I had a nice win with an Enzo. Lots of rubbin' and racin' in this one just like the recent V8 Supercup race at this track last month. By the way, 2:08 with race car 600PP and RH tires was considered a Gold a Time in TT.

Only managed to.p beat this once with a ZZII. Been struggling with anything else against the Huayra. Must stop getting penalties.

Edit.: So, i get tired about not doing well with Ferrari and took the Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07, using a tune by Jeje6410 and ............... gold. I always liked this car, and than with jeje tune ... he becomes "My Préciousssss" (the car, not jeje ... :lol:).
By the way ... thanks jeje :cheers:.

The result:

WhatsApp%20Image%202016-10-22%20at%2005.23.45_zpsbrw74tvt.jpeg

Mount%20Panorama%20Motor%20Racing%20Circuit_zpshrtnuceb.jpg

Thanks a lot @Yeahnego for using my Audi R8 4.2 FSI R Tronic '07 for this event. It's a real pleasure to read your comments and your satisfaction. Thanks again my friend @Yeahnego :cheers:

Only managed to.p beat this once with a ZZII. Been struggling with anything else against the Huayra. Must stop getting penalties.

With the nissan concept I overtook the Huayra on lap 3 and won by 20 seconds, the final time was 10:38 and I had multiple 2:03 laps. You should try it for an easy win.

Well, using Ferrari 365GTB4 '71 ... a lot of mistakes in curves but i still trying; "almost" there.
i still gonna do it using ferrari while a huarya is on track as well :banghead: :banghead: (someone have a tune for this ferrari?)

"Yeah, baby, yeah" ... or "Yeah, nego, yeah" :lol::lol:

So i did it. Wasn't easy but was a great ghallenge (and patience test :mad:).

WhatsApp%20Image%202016-10-23%20at%2022.23.49_zpsvi3nfquj.jpeg

Mount%20Panorama%20Motor%20Racing%20Circuit_zpsmmvatuk8.jpg

This was on last lap after Huayra passed me on the straight but too late breakes.

Niiiiiiice, i'm excited. :gtpflag:

Amazing how bad you can get without playing for nearly a month! Felt like I never raced before! I took the Boss 302 (598 PP...Forgot to check PP before race!:dunce:) out for a spin and got a win against a wimpy field. Crappy time and crappy driving, but I do believe this is the first time I have ever got a win in a Mustang in an expert level seasonal? They usually aren't very competitive because they are so heavy...

Boss 302 Panorama Standings.jpg
Boss 302 Panorama Car.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

Can some one explain this to me please?

I look at Cory's time (10.27) with a win. 2nd place 38 seconds behind.

I am running this event in a variety of cars. Finishing the event in around 10.45. Best I can manage so far is 5th place.

Am I missing something please?

Regards as always.

Ian.

It tends to be that if you don't gap them immediately, they'll race you and go faster than they normally would by outbraking and slipstreaming. So if you pass them, go as fast as possible. Same happens when you run into them, they will pull away from you.

AH HA!
I have noticed light taps don't incur dreaded penalties
Never thought of using it to my advantage that way, thanks for the tip,

Back