A-spec Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 196 comments
@davidt33 that TVR looks awesome. Will def give that a go. I tried the 05 Ford GT a couple times, most fun I think was with stage 3 weight reduction, stage 1 power, intake, and sport medium tires, just to give the AI a chance ;)

Took a few tries but managed to get through with the Maserati (577 PP max, 1320 Kg).

image.jpeg

Requires some throttle control but cool to drive.

đź‘Ť

Best way my freind well I think k I will start posting mine would be funny to post the ones where I mess up great laps and go mad at the game lol
When I see some of the times and PP numbers it would be nice to see these videos. My only interest is in running a clean race. The PP numbers or lap times you run is not important to me just clean racing. In the real world of racing if I did crazy things on track during a race I would be black flagged or worst dead.:cheers:

Last edited:
When I see some of the times and PP numbers it would be nice to see these videos. My only interest is in running a clean race. The PP numbers or lap times you run is not important to me just clean racing. In the real world of racing if I did crazy things on track during a race I would be black flagged or worst dead.:cheers:
Really agree with you mate I live having a good clean race but I love getting a fast lap and trying to beat the time. But there's no better feeling than making a great over take without making any contact with any of the field or the walls lol even if I don't win.

Well you won't catch me bumping cheating etc I like to race lol I find it fun getting past clean. Think we should have videos to prove there not cheating

It's not about cheating bro. It's just having some fun with the AI cars when you can afford to.
Winning clean is easy enough in these seasonals IMO and that is done many times over. But in between multiple races (of racing clean and winning easily) it is just a bit of fun to toy with them...teasing if you may.... getting right up to them nuddingly, even passing them and slowing down to let them catch up and block them every so often (without attracting a penalty)...then try and go for the win. Just a bit of extra challenge and to spice things up. Just a game bro. Have fun.

Last edited:
I think it's cool to exploit different aspects of the game, afterall, the whole point of racing is to be the fastest. bump drafting is fair game as far as I'm concerned, if people can grind down 515pp race cars in order to compete in a 500pp TT and they are willing and able, then more power to them.
I personally can't be bothered because in the end, a win is a win.

I think it'll be a lot easier to post vids on the PS4 once gtsport comes out. People will be more likely to post vids if it's easy. I know I will.

When I see some of the times and PP numbers it would be nice to see these videos.
I would love to see these videos as well if they are doing the right thing, but you may find they are not doing the right thing at Bathurst unless we see a video of the race like you said.

It's not about cheating bro. It's just having some fun with the AI cars when you can afford to.
Winning clean is easy enough in these seasonals IMO and that is done many times over. But in between multiple races (of racing clean and winning easily) it is just a bit of fun to toy with them...teasing if you may.... getting right up to them nuddingly, even passing them and slowing down to let them catch up and block them every so often (without attracting a penalty)...then try and go for the win. Just a bit of extra challenge and to spice things up. Just a game bro. Have fun.

I'm all about having fun bro but if your doing things like that then do it but don't bother posting a time up like you raced your heart out to get a good overall time when in reality your playing bumper cars like being at the fairground

Last edited by a moderator:
Back