A-spec Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 196 comments
If you drive a ''perfect'' lap with this car what is the time? Maybe a high 1:57? Is that possible?

Wanna have some fun with this event? Try the 578 PP, Toyota Tacoma X-Runner. I just used whatever tune I had on for a previous event and changed the tranny to 211 mph (auto set) and won.... Even with my hideous paint job and ridiculous wing! :dopey:

Tacoma X-Runner Panorama Standings.jpg
Tacoma X-Runner Panorama Truck.jpg

Wanna have some fun with this event? Try the 578 PP, Toyota Tacoma X-Runner. I just used whatever tune I had on for a previous event and changed the tranny to 211 mph (auto set) and won.... Even with my hideous paint job and ridiculous wing! :dopey:

I'll be the first to point out that the stealth paint job adds 100pp! :lol:

I'm going to try that one.

There is nothing wrong playing bumper cars and love tap
Next challenge: Get in the 57 with it :gtpflag: I'm sick of the TT so I create my own. Alpine vision GT TT at bathurst, Free beer for the one who drive a 1:57.

An d we need proof :lol::lol:
Good idea Kossie, the player must provide a picture of the lap time to get that nice beer :cheers:.

Thought I would try a bit of Aussie muscle on our track.

image.jpeg

First win at this saw the Huayra go into the sand in the last corner on Lap 5 while leading. Gave it another go (pic above) and it did the same thing but on Lap 4. Aussie muscle is way scary. So, decided to take the win and move on to try some other cars...

Used the KTM know r with @shaunm80 's xbow street tune on it and it was a LOT of fun! Transmission settings didn't quite transfer over but I made a few adjustments to make it work
I used this one as well, it's a great tune. my driving style is a little out of balance with this tune, so I will try some tweaks and see if it comes into balance for me.

@Jeje6410 Volkswagen W12 Nardo '01 tune is really very good with no F/R Camber on the car, this thing can easily get a time in the low 10:20s if done right without mistakes and I got two 5 seconds penalty for doing the right thing , well done my friend :cheers:.
View attachment 601554
View attachment 601555

Thanks a lot my friend @fordlaser777 .For me it's always a real pleasure to read your comments . Thanks for your modifications:bowdown: . I will change the camber angle at 0.00 .
Thanks again for all my friend :cheers: :cheers:

A nice win in the R34. Didn't think I'd get it though as I got a 4 second penalty at the first corner of the last lap when the Huayra cut across in front on the turn.

image.jpeg

Skylines also won a couple of races here at Bathurst in the early '90s.

A bit sideways on the first lap :D

image.jpeg

Special mention to my son (who was 6 at the time last year) for choosing the body colour and wheels for this car. Without doubt it added considerably to the cars speed and handling ;)

👍

A nice win in the R34. Didn't think I'd get it though as I got a 4 second penalty at the first corner of the last lap when the Huayra cut across in front on the turn.

View attachment 601723

Skylines also won a couple of races here at Bathurst in the early '90s.

A bit sideways on the first lap :D

View attachment 601725

Special mention to my son (who was 6 at the time last year) for choosing the body colour and wheels for this car. Without doubt it added considerably to the cars speed and handling ;)

👍
damn good times on that race!! I can't wait to be off work so I can get back on the game...lol

Back