A-spec Expert Level Racing Car Challenge: Grand Valley Speedway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 220 comments

Attachments

• IMG_4632.PNG
    IMG_4632.PNG
    160.9 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Couldn't pass the TS030 on the last lap. As soon as I got on his side, it looks like it start using nitro and super soft tires!!!

I know a good driver can do it and would love to see it. Best lap 1:44.xxx

Sorry for the image...

IMG_0638.JPG

Last edited:
That was crazy fun to watch!!
I would really like to see the rest of your set up for the wheel though, it looked like it doesn't move around almost at all. very stable, I've been thinking about building a rig of my own.
I'm also a Rotary power fan, and RX8 owner!!

pin!! pinn!! handshake RX-8 Club :) yes 875,764 thumbs up for the superb video..

What I love about this place is that I can try my butt off to win with an "underdog" car to boast about it, but then I find that someone else has already done it, and way faster than me at that XD

DSC_0282_zpsk7z2amc4.jpg

Couldn't beat the harder rabbits like the TS030, but against an slower (and more spiteful) field like this one I managed to slightly eke out a win. Will definitely try for a better time at a later date.

I'm sorry, typing error. It's 1:44.xxx

I'm not a fast driver like you. Going faster than you is impossible ;)
Hi do you have a tune for the 2j the best I could manage was 1.52.xx and still lost

Sorry I am not a very good driver

Last edited by a moderator:
Ferrari P330 P4. Cockpit race on race view. Tune by me. No aids. Pass for the win on lap 5 over the Toyota TS030 Hybrid at the tunnel curves. Fast lap 142:981. Winning margin 00.860.

Nice car 20milAnd nice drive too

seems to be the big challenge to pass the ts030 hybrid why not just buy that and your evenly matched

Sorry meant to post that to you could you buy the TS030 hybrid then you are evenly matched to win

I love the brakes on that car, it stops like you hit a sand dune, so much late-braking goodness.
Do you have the tune for this one

Honda Raybrig HSV-010. Cockpit race on replay view. Tune by me. No aids. Pass for the win over the Toyota TS030 Hybrid on lap 5 at the tunnel curves. Fast lap 1:42.975. Winning margin 00.704. The Honda Raybrig HSV-010 is one of the best handling cars I have raced in GT6.

Hi Skeagracing I can see why you are so good at this game being a professional instructor well done. Could I please have the tune for it just bought it to try it out

Thanks mate

The rig I built does not budge or wiggle at all, very stable. I used these dimensions as a base: http://www.isrtv.com/forums/topic/4661-isr-diy-rig-1-the-deathmobile-wood-rig/
It's a great addition to the man cave lol. Any more questions just pm me!
Love the rig just wished the mrs and kids would give me free to build my own

Free time

After 2 failed attempts, I finally managed to pass the TS030 on the last lap JUST before we cross the finish line!
I used a Mazda RX-7 LM Touring Car and won by 0.060 seconds :scared:

Back