Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,013 comments
I searched this thread and found nothing, does anybody know if Audi Quattro V8 DTM is available for AC somewhere?

2560px-Audiv8_dtm.JPG

As GT4 off course a must have, but the Marc II V8 would be awesome...

27164773_2125466334157305_2957591496610413967_o.jpg
@bmw35 made it. He searches for someone to make skins for it and shared it with me a few months ago. Unfortunately I dont have the time to make any skins right now. If you can do them I think he would be more than happy to share it with you. He also has a folder with a huge amount of great pictures of the car so skinning shouldnt be a problem. Just DM him if you want to help him out.
preview.jpg

so guys your opinions on sim dream developments mods? are they a rip off, I'm scared to buy anything from there. was looking at there new BTCC pack

@bmw35 made it. He searches for someone to make skins for it and shared it with me a few months ago. Unfortunately I dont have the time to make any skins right now. If you can do them I think he would be more than happy to share it with you. He also has a folder with a huge amount of great pictures of the car so skinning shouldnt be a problem. Just DM him if you want to help him out.
View attachment 854506

Oh my good, the MARC I (?) :eek: :bowdown:. Damn, actually i don' t have enough time for made skins too. Damn job!... :banghead: :grumpy:

Slovakia Ring 1.2
International Circuit Slovakia
The complex meets all FIM and FIA criteria for organising and hosting major international motor sports events, thanks to which SLOVAKIA RING has become the site for global motor sports events on an annual basis including: FIA WTCC, FIA GT Series, ADAC GT Masters, the Grand Prix of Slovakia for road cars and the Alpe Adria Championship.

Lenght of the track 5,922 km/ 3.680 miles
Width of the track 12 m
Length of final straight 900 m
Width of the finish straight 20 m
Direction of the track Clockwise

24 PIT boxes
Replay cameras

Have Fun !

© 2016 Miro Kurek

Link : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/slovakia-ring.8945/View attachment 853564

Nice update made,.. only one thing, can you make it with 32 boxes instead of 24,...cause we race with groups of 30 in track enad 1 tv channel so i need 31 atleast.... hope you can manage that ;)

Cheers from SRNH.NL

Are the latest available versions of SOL and CSP stable to update to? I think I'm still on SOL 1.2.4 and CSP preview 164 (haven't been able to play the game for ages), and I don't want to break anything by updating.

Are the latest available versions of SOL and CSP stable to update to? I think I'm still on SOL 1.2.4 and CSP preview 164 (haven't been able to play the game for ages), and I don't want to break anything by updating.
they have been for me :) running the latest public one in VR :)

I wouldn't update Sol until 1.4 is out. Sol 1.3 had some annoying issues that made me reinstall 1.2

CSP preview 205 is very solid, the new smoke looks great. If you use Content Manager, which you should because its fantastic, just update CSP through CM.

I wouldn't update Sol until 1.4 is out. Sol 1.3 had some annoying issues that made me reinstall 1.2

CSP preview 205 is very solid, the new smoke looks great. If you use Content Manager, which you should because its fantastic, just update CSP through CM.

I’ve recently updated to 1.4alpha. So far everything has been great, no issues that I’ve noticed as of yet.

I think I have latest Sol update (I download it not one week ago) and it runs great. It also has less performance impact than I thought.

BTW anyone knows what means every one of the predefined dynamic weather plans (unpredictable, random complex, extreme...)? What I would have to choose if I want random everything (weather and the time it takes to change)?

View attachment 854506
a friend of me is gonne make the skin we close work together whit a team and marc cars so soon the car whil be ready

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back