Acceptance of GT5s flaws....single/multiple systems

  • Thread starter Thread starter robbo6
  • 4 comments
  • 537 views

Do you accept GT5s flaws and what systems do you have for sim racing

  • yes - PS3 only

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • no - PS3 only

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes - PS3 and xb360

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no - PS3 and xb360

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes - PS3 and PC

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • no - PS3 and PC

    Votes: 1 16.7%

  • Total voters
    6
Status
Not open for further replies.

robbo6

(Banned)
Messages
564
Wales
Welshman in Eng
cocked up the poll how can I delete this thread and poll?
 
_
 
Last edited:
No option for all three. These threads are pointless. If you can't live with the flaws in gt5 then simply don't play.

realised that as I'm an all three too! Doh

but For EFFS sakes "ner ner ner don't like it don't play it".....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH <facepalm>

I want the damn game to be better
 
_
 
Last edited:
I do too, after playing rfactor I wish gt5 had all the tuning options as it has. Not much I can do about it, the only reason I play gt5 at all anymore is online.
Please use the new thread,

I don't race online. I want GT5 to improve in several key areas so I can enjoy it more, I'm trying to ascertain what makes people accept the flaws more.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back