AE86, Porsche 962C and more leaked by PD, coming to GTS!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slovakia
Slovakia
dawko-san
Guys look at this, PD is obviously preparing Hachiroku - Sprinter Trueno 3door 1600GT APEX (AE86) '83 to be in the game.

Honda Fit Hybrid '14 and Porsche 962C '88 and R8 Gordini '66 and Audi TT 3.2 '03 are also coming!!!

upload_2019-3-28_8-57-20.png

the legend is coming back! lets deliver some tofu! :crazy:

322843-27767-79-pristine.jpg

85-Porsche-962C-02.jpg

THE WEBSITE LEAK IS FIXED NOW

Last edited:
Seems the same slip-up has happened with the Renault R8 Gordini, Red Bull X2014 Competition (duh), Audi TT 3.2 quattro '03 and Porsche 962C.

Gonna frantically check the other tabs to see if there's anything else...

EDIT: [Obi-Wan voice] Hello there...
fit.png

I'm seeing the same lists. I'm going to back up OP's claims and confirm that Inspect Element is thankfully not involved here!

Audi TT Coupe 3.2 quattro '03

tt32.jpg

Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Competition

x2014c.jpg

Honda Fit Hybrid '14

fit.jpg

Porsche 962 C '88

962c.jpg

Renault R8 Gordini '66

r8gordini.jpg

It's also worth noting that the R8 Gordini is listed under Renault, not under the existing Renault Sport. Proof:
renault.jpg

Toyota Sprinter Trueno 3door 1600GT APEX (AE86) '83

ae86.jpg

Shame we couldn't find out if there was an unannounced track accidentally leaked on the website as well.
Started frantically looking for one through 'Race Photos' and 'Replays', but to no avail.

Imagine if we found out the next track as well at the same time as these cars.
I couldnt find any leaked track before they removed cars. They probably didnt add track to website.

Oh snap. I assumed the X2014 Competition would come with whatever else came after the Super Formula update but this is even better. I kind of wanted a Porsche 962 so this is cool. The Renault might be fun too. And while we've definitely had the Honda Fit before I don't think we've ever gotten the hybrid before. You'd expect them to just port the RS over from GT6 but the hybrid is a neat choice. The TT and 86 are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back